Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy June 11 Weekend to All

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who post on this weekly Shabbat Shalom thread. Regardless of your religious beliefs, you are all so kind and loving. This is a beautiful QVC community filled with the most generous people, in heart as well as in spirit. I love you all Heart Heart

I implore you all to follow your state's guidelines and stay healthy! Hopefully more people will continue to take the vaccines and we can accomplish herd immunity.

Although the numbers of Covid cases are going down, please, my friends, be careful and do what you have to do to be safe. PLEASE get both of your vaccinationss!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all. Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

May our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our health, security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military who are protecting us from harm.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of their parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever be alone or go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. With the holidays coming up, please help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE AND HEALTHY, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently, due to covid or otherwise. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with love.

With Love, Sunny 

“When you can laugh at yourself no one can ever make a fool of you.”
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy June 11 Weekend to All

Very rainy weekend here so far , hope we all enjoy a happy, healthy Shabbos. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, everyone!

It has been a grey and dreary day here but I believe the rainy weather will move out for the rest of the weekend.

Prayers for a successful G-7 meeting.  May a common commitment to improving the world motivate all involved.

To those who visit this thread, please have a blessed, safe and joyful weekend ahead!

Honored Contributor

Hope the weekend and week ahead is a pleasant one for all of you.

We are still having crazy highs and lows in temps here. The last 3 days were windy and stormy on and off.

Wishes of peace, good health, and happiness are sent.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

I wish the same....

"And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE AND HEALTHY, under the care of their loving parents and family."

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a joyful weekend filled with good food, friends and family.  Even though we are out and about please continue to take safety measures when surrounded by people or groups. 

Sending prayers to those children still without the loving arms of their families.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing everyone a

happy, peaceful weekend.

I too hope that all goes well for Biden on his trip. 

Stay safe everyone. 

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to everyone on here.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Wishing all Shabbat Shalom! May this weekend bring peace & good health to you & yours. Let us strive for peace & strengthen our relationships throughout the world!
Honored Contributor

So sorry to be late, but today IS Shabbat. Wishing all a very restful and fun weekend. 

Enjoy your family and friends you may not have seen for quite awhile. 

Shabbat Shalom.