Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy July Weekend to All 7-10-15

Shabbat Shalom to all the "Shabbos Shvesters" who observe, and a happy, sunny July weekend to all. 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. The terrorists are invading like roaches, and must be stopped! May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Prayers to the survivors and loved ones of the nine people who were murdered while worshiping at their church. May this never happen again. 

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I don't expect you'll be posting today. I wish you the best of good health ALWAYS.

Donna, I'm thinking about you and your mom and hope she is resting comfortably. 

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos!

Hugs, Sunny xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy July Weekend to All 7-10-15

Sunny, I looked for this thread last week and couldn't find it. You are always so poetic.  I just don't have the time to invest in writing long posts, but wish all of you a Good Shabbos!! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Ellen and Donna you are in my thoughts!

I hope everyone has a restful lovely weekend.

Thank you again Sunny for starting our weekend so sweetly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kutira wrote:

Sunny, I looked for this thread last week and couldn't find it. You are always so poetic.  I just don't have the time to invest in writing long posts, but wish all of you a Good Shabbos!! Heart

Hi Kutira, short and sweet posts work just as well. Good Shabbos to you!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Have a great weekend !
Trusted Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to you too.  Hope is for peace.

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to everyone, enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

Wishing a Gut Shabbos to those who observe. Wishing all a wonderful weekend. stay happy and safe.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shabot Shalom all, it was a beautiful day in the NY area, perfect day off at the town pool

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Sammy Davis Jr said the older he got, the faster the time went....and here it is Shabbat again! Shabbat Shalom to all!