Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy December Weekend to All

@mustang66lady  I am so sorry for your loss. Smiley Sad

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy December Weekend to All

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Just wanted to wish everyone a good week ahead!   

Thank you for washing your hands, staying in as much as possible and wearing a mask.  

I'm finishing decorating my home this week. Tomorrow, I will start to address our holiday cards.  We used a photo of our fireplace all decorated. 

Sunny, I'm sorry for your loss. Smiley Sad 

I am very sorry for all your losses.  Smiley Sad  May your memories be a blessing. 

This month is National Pear Month.   Enjoy a slice of the apple, cranberry and pear crisp with a hot cup of coffee/tea/hot cocoa. 

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12123/apple-cranberry-and-pear-crisp/

Apple, Cranberry, and Pear Crisp

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj , Oh my that looks fabulous!  I am so glad it is fine for diabetics too.

Have a wonderful weekend.

We haven't decorated yet. Trying to get packages wrapped and sent early. Then we will see what we can do to spruce up the place.

Occasional Contributor

Wishing everyone a Happy Chanukah and praying for a miracle for all of us this year.

Esteemed Contributor

My sweet friends, I thank you all for your words of kindness at this time in my life.  It has been a strange feeling of losing every member of my "core" family.  And to look back, I have lost in total, 6 members of my family this year and I don't know how to stand on my legs right now.  i was brought to tears reading your kind words.  It is all very surreal to me and I am trying to assimilate it all right now.  I'm sorry if I am not expressing myself well; it is late and sleep does not come easily right now.  I really just wanted to thank you all and even though world seems upside down to me right now, I do think of you all and pray for  you all and for God's blessings to you all for the New Year.   

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady ,

I am thinking of you at this extremely difficult time.

Prayers of healing and strength are sent your way.

Take Care

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady
Wishing you condolences at this very sad time for you. Praying that you will heal as each day passes. Hugs to you, dear lady. 🙏💞