Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy August Weekend to ALL 8-14-20

Thank you to all. May we all turn our hearts from darkness to light, from resistance to allowance, from anxiety to appreciation. May we choose love more often than fear. 

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a safe, healthy and peaceful weekend. 

Sending thoughts and prayers to those children still without the loving arms of their families. 

Raspberries to those people who have politicized wearing a mask.  Shame.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sunny and all of you kind posters for sharing your thoughts. Wishing all a Good Shabbos. As we navigate through these trying times let's stay positive, caring & cheerful. We will one day be on the better side of this horrid virus. I believe we will!! Have a peaceful week ahead. Our masks may hide out smile but maybe our eyes can convey the same feeling. Or how about double thumbs up to each other?! 👍👍💞
Honored Contributor

Hoping all who visit this thread have a happy and healthy weekend.  

Blessings and all the best to everyone!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hoping for a peaceful calm weekend for all.

Stay safe. Follow the doctors advice, wear masks, etc.

We are very hot on the west coast. Stay cool if possible.

Prayers for all the children, those separated from parents, those home alone when parents work, those afraid and confused by this terrible time.

Looking to the future when things get better

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj, I hope your hand is on the mend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you for this amazingly, beautiful post.

Hoping everyone has continued good health for yourself and families and all of those whom are sick find their answers.

Blessings to you all.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo   each day, it gets a wee bit less swollen and better.  It will take a while.........and I'm impatient. LOL   Thank you for your kindness. Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo   each day, it gets a wee bit less swollen and better.  It will take a while.........and I'm impatient. LOL   Thank you for your kindness. Heart

You're welcome, @dmod nj.  Sounds encouraging, though not as speedy as we wish.  These "lessons in patience" we mortals find ourselves in aren't the easiest, are they.  But maybe it's a reminder for you to slow down and pamper yourself, be good to you.😊  Take care.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

@dmod nj 

What a beautiful uplifting thread, thank you Sunala for sending it to all of us here on the boards.  And dmod whatever happened to your hand, I hope the healing speeds up for you.  And to all the posters may your weekend be peaceful. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam