Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy August 21 Weekend to All

@dooBdoo, Your simple post is what it is all about.

Thank you thank you!

@sunala , Good shabbos to you and all of our friends here.

It is a ritual to come her for a bit of peace and comfort. 

I hope everyone has a peaceful safe weekend.

A few extra prayers for those suffering from the terrible fires out west. It is terrifying.

lots of love, henny 

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@dooBdoo, Your simple post is what it is all about.

Thank you thank you!

@sunala , Good shabbos to you and all of our friends here.

It is a ritual to come her for a bit of peace and comfort. 

I hope everyone has a peaceful safe weekend.

A few extra prayers for those suffering from the terrible fires out west. It is terrifying.

lots of love, henny 

@hennypenny  - I'm so sorry I forgot to mention the wildfires out west, and add my prayers to you and all those in danger. Take good care and try to stay cool.

What do you think is coming next? Locusts or pestilence? xoxox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who post here. Each week brings challenges. These messages to each other bring such a sense of calmness & hope to me. Thank you all for these good wishes. Have a peaceful, healthy and fun week ahead! 🏝️🌈 Also, prayers to those dealing with the horrible fires & for those struggling with illness & the loss of dear relatives & friends from the COVID-19 which continues to plaque us.
Super Contributor

Wishes to all for a healthy, safe and fun filled weekend.  I hope all our posters have found a new way of enjoying this challenging summer and just knowing that we have to get through this upcoming winter makes me cherish each sunny and warm day we are given.  Keep sanitizing, keep masking and keep praying that we continue to flatten the curve world wide!❣

Trusted Contributor

Good shabbos to everyone.  I keep missing this thread.  Thank you @sunala for continuing this thread; I just discovered a great Jewish writer named Rich Cohen.  He's fantastic; so far I read "Tough Jews" about the early Jewish gangsters; now I'm reading "The Avengers" about Zionists during WWII.  Look him up!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Hope everyone has a beautiful week ahead.

Stay positiveHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Good shabbos to everyone.  I keep missing this thread.  Thank you @sunala for continuing this thread; I just discovered a great Jewish writer named Rich Cohen.  He's fantastic; so far I read "Tough Jews" about the early Jewish gangsters; now I'm reading "The Avengers" about Zionists during WWII.  Look him up!

@kutira- thank you for the recommendation. I don't think I've heard of Rich Cohen but I'm going to take a look.  Tough Jews sounds good. They were a bunch of badasses, weren't they? Bugsy Seigel lived quite an interesting life, as did Meyer Lansky. I'll definitely check them out.

I enjoy posting every Friday, but it's not easy for me to remember these days. This morning when I woke up I thought it was Monday. Weird, because yesterday I thought it was Shabbos!

I'm off to start today's post. Good Shabbos!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett