Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,237
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing everyone a lovely peaceful weekend.

Donna, Hope I didn't muck up your pretty display----I stole one of the bars.

All thought towards unity, caring and kindness.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,997
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5


@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing everyone a lovely peaceful weekend.

Donna, Hope I didn't muck up your pretty display----I stole one of the bars.

All thought towards unity, caring and kindness.


I took the other one that is missing....boy was that goodWoman LOL

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine, warm weather, good food shared by friends and family.

 

Sending prayers to all those children still without the loving arms of their parents or families.  So very sad.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,976
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

[ Edited ]

 

               I second the good wishes, hopes, and prayers offered on this peaceful and gracious thread.    And, always, my gratitude to our dear sunny for creating it each week.    @nyc1,   Bless you for doing that important work.    Being a part of the transfer process isn't easy, and it takes real dedication and devotion to participate.   Your contribution is exceedingly bountiful and a blessing to so many lives touched and changed in the process.  May you have safe travels.

               My love to all who read and post here.❤️

~“Your story is important, you're part of a bigger story; your life matters; you're not alone in the places you feel stuck.” TWLOHA
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,901
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

[ Edited ]

Blessings to all as usual.  I have been and am ill this week so I apologize if this post seems weak.  Please have a blessed weekend. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,085
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Happy weekend to Sunny and all.

 

It is sunny and going into the 60's today here in N.J..

 

Could it be spring has finally arrived.  Really want to put that winter coat away.

 

Safe weekend to all.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,997
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5


@mustang66lady wrote:

Blessings to all as usual.  I have been and am ill this week so I apologize if this post seems weak.  Please have a blessed weekend. 


@mustang66lady 

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,997
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

[ Edited ]

@Jamma wrote:

Happy weekend to Sunny and all.

 

It is sunny and going into the 60's today here in N.J..

 

Could it be spring has finally arrived.  Really want to put that winter coat away.

 

Safe weekend to all

@Jamma ,

I too have been wanting to put my winter coat away for weeks...unfortunately I had to wear it yesterdayWoman Mad..hope that was the last time till next winter.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,085
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5


@DREAMON wrote:

@Jamma wrote:

Happy weekend to Sunny and all.

 

It is sunny and going into the 60's today here in N.J..

 

Could it be spring has finally arrived.  Really want to put that winter coat away.

 

Safe weekend to all

@Jamma ,

I too have been wanting to put my winter coat away for weeks...unfortunately I had to wear it yesterdayWoman Mad..hope that was the last time till next winter.


Yes yesterday it was rainy and raw.  Do not like this time of year----never know what to wear.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,237
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

@mustang66lady  Take care and get well quickly!