Super Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Wonderfuly thoughtful prayer sunala! 

So good to see and hear from you and all the posters here again. I don't make it onto the forums as much anymore (5 of our kids left at home are now mega busy teenagers!) but when I do, its really great seeing the people I remember.

Hope all is well with you and yours. I, too wish the weather would make up its mind to be Spring and stop waffling between storm and sunshine!  I so love warm sunshine.

Hugs and good thoughts back atchaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

(((@mustang66lady))),  Take good care of yourself.    I hope you feel better and stronger soon.

Welcome back, @foggy!!    It's always so good to "see" you here!

~❤️~

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@foggy! wrote:

So good to see and hear from you and all the posters here again. I don't make it onto the forums as much anymore (5 of our kids left at home are now mega busy teenagers!) but when I do, its really great seeing the people I remember.

Hope all is well with you and yours. I, too wish the weather would make up its mind to be Spring and stop waffling between storm and sunshine!  I so love warm sunshine.

@foggy!OMG I can't believe it's you, foggy! What a great surprise! With so many new people around here, I wonder if anybody from our group remembers you. Please know I certainly do. I remember you and your little "foggettes," who as you mentioned have grown up to become big foggettes!

I hope everyone is well and happy. You are such a lovely lady, and I always enjoyed your posts. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Be well and try to come back more often HeartHeartHeart Hugs!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@foggy! wrote:

@foggy!OMG I can't believe it's you, foggy! What a great surprise! With so many new people around here, I wonder if anybody from our group remembers you. Please know I certainly do. I remember you and your little "foggettes," who as you mentioned have grown up to become big foggettes!

I hope everyone is well and happy. You are such a lovely lady, and I always enjoyed your posts. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Be well and try to come back more often! Hugs!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

[Sunnnnnyyyy] [dooBdoo] [all you good readers here]

How are things in your neck-o-the-woods? Whats new?

Its baseball, softball, track, golf, art mural painting, band concert, physicals, physical and/or mental health therapy,  teeth cleaning and college field trip time around here so the calendar is filling up for Spring! 

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady   I hope you're feeling better.

Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Blessings to all as usual.  I have been and am ill this week so I apologize if this post seems weak.  Please have a blessed weekend. 

Dear @mustang66lady  - prayers to you, and hoping you will soon be feeling well. Take good care of yourself XOX Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

I second the good wishes, hopes, and prayers offered on this peaceful and gracious thread.    And, always, my gratitude to our dear sunny for creating it each week.    @nyc1,   Bless you for doing that important work.    Being a part of the transfer process isn't easy, and it takes real dedication and devotion to participate.   Your contribution is exceedingly bountiful and a blessing to so many lives touched and changed in the process.  May you have safe travels.

My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Hi dear @dooBdoo - thank you so much for your kind words and for being here to share in this weekly thread. You have such a good heart, and I look forward to seeing you every week to hear your words of wisdom and kindness.

❤️ Hugs XOX

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I am so blessed by all of you!   I am feeling some better.  I think all problems are allergy related which is not a surprise in this area.  Am going to ask for 1 more refill of medication to see if it gets me over the "hump" but am much better than when I originally wrote my post.   Praying for a blessed week for all.   

@foggy! 

I am not familiar with you but others are over joyed with your return to the boards.  I  am looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks.  Am happy you have returned!  Heart

Super Contributor

mustang66lady, you're very sweet to say that. Thank you. I, too, look forward to posting with you and so many other really great people here. Hope you feel better soon.