Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy APRIL weekend to all.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy April Weekend to All 4/5

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to everyone!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shabbat shalom and a wonderful spring weekend to all.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos chilly and damp here in suburban NYC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a happy, healthy spring weekend to all.

Lechat

Respected Contributor

A joyous weekend to all.  I hope you smile a lot and get a chance to be silly, and  dance in your kitchen!   So HAPPY it's Friday.

7AM Tomorrow morning we are doing a dog transfer. Dogs from Alabama will come up,  make a stop in the northern burbs of Chicago, and we will clean their cages,  walk them and give them a little love.  Then they continue on to Minn.

Hugs to all.

Honored Contributor

After a crazy week of too many downs than ups I come here and Sunnys words (along with everyone elses) make my day brighter.

Thank You and enjoy this Spring weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A wonderful weekend wish for everyone!  And for your weekend enjoyment please see the multicolored Malabar squirrel in Community Chat!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon, everyone, Smiley Happy 

Hope the weather is better near you. It is chilly, damp and raw in Jersey.  Sipping on hot tea to warm up. 

Good Shabbos and happy weekend! 

Hubby is returning from a business trip.  Safe travels to all who will be away from home. 

Hope your upcoming weekend is filled with activities/hobbies  you want to do and people you want to spend it with. 

Hopefully, next week will be positive and as stress-less as possible.

Thank you Sunny for this inclusive, friendly thread. Smiley Happy  

Today is National Raisin and Spice Bar Day.  Mangia! 
Image result for raisin and spice bar

Image result for teapot and teacup

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/281840-Happy-Weekend-Friends-.jpg