Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom 🤗 Oct. 8, 2021

[ Edited ]

To all the dear people who read & post each week. And to our dear @sunala we miss you. Wishing you all a joyous Shabbat as another fall weekend promises great weather. Time to reflect on all we treasure, our love for our families, friends & especially those who are in need. Try to reach out, donate to a food pantry or a charity dear to you.

With the end of these forums looming ahead I hope we can somehow continue. I am on ProBoards with my same name. Even though I am still trying to navigate there it should be good to stay connected there & I'd love to see you there!

Be safe & stay well!

FB_IMG_1633703500971.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom 🤗 Oct. 8, 2021

Thanks so much for this post, I may not join Proboards so I am taking in one of the final Shabbat posts, good Shabbos to us all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope the weekend and week ahead is positive for everyone. The closing of the Forums is so sad. I have learned so much here. I know things change but I honestly can’t understand why something that brings people joy along with discussions that increase the company’s sales would be taken away. I sincerely appreciate the kindness that is shown on this thread each week.Sign in | Happy weekend messages, Happy weekend images, Weekend messages

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all. We're looking at a rainy weekend andall our outdoor plans  will be postponed. However, on the bright side, our granddaughter is spending the weekend with us to use my studio to make some table decorations forher upcoming Bat Mitzvah. Where did the time go.

Wishing all a safe and happy weekend. 

Respected Contributor

Wishhing all a Shabbat Shalom. I hope this weekly tradition will continue on the new boards if the mods will allow. I hope at some point @sunala will join us there. Have a great week folks. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I, too, am savoring my last visits to this forum.  Good Shabbos to those who observe and a felicitous and safe weekend to all!

For several reasons, I choose not to migrate to a new forum; thus, I will be posting my last good wishes in the next few weeks. 

I do hope Sunny is well and returns to post again.  Thank you to all who have posted here and to those who continued the forum after Sunny had to leave it for personal reasons.

It has been a pleasure to read your positive posts.

Honored Contributor

It seems the latest news is that this forum has gotten a reprieve from QVC.

Guess I'll be back for many Fridays to come (God willing).

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

@MOMMAVik , thank you so much for bringing us together this week. 

It would be a lovely thing if we could all continue here. We have created a wonderful inclusive bond.

I think the new CEO's mommy told him not to leave us all behind. 

Please have a peaceful weekend, give a stranger a smile, they will see it in your eyes. 

Stay healthy, care for others.

henny

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to everybody in here.  @MOMMAVik thanks for starting this thread.  I hope somebody can contact @sunala in case this place shuts down again.  

I am over on the other board with same nickname.  Hope you all would start a thread like this over there eventually.

Have a great weekend!Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Regular Contributor

Late Shabbos Greetings!! 

I am thrilled that we can continue to connect on the QVC forum board!!