Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all who post here!  @MOMMAVik thanks for starting today.  Best wishes to @sunala .

My dad broke his hip last weekend, just had a replacement & is settled at a rehab place; not very happy but he's standing already!  Hopefully he won't be there very long.

Best wishes to everyone Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

October is my favorite month. I love fall....the colorful changing leaves, the smells, the food, the warm drinks, the snuggly clothes..........I love it all.     Since many of you know I'm a sports addict, I will add sports. I love the basebal playoffs, Sunday football and my favorite sport of all, hockey, all are played in October! 

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all!   I hope the week was not too stressful and you do something over the weekend you LOVE to do. 

@MOMMAVik  thank you for starting this thread. Smiley Happy

@sunala  I hope you are well. Sending hugs to you. 

October is National Pretzel Month. Enjoy, mangia!! 

Soft Beer Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dip

https://www.seededatthetable.com/beer-cheese-dip/

Soft Beer Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dip - Fox and Briar

Pretzel Brown Bars

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/pretzel-brownie-bars/cab6f23a-cf83-4188-9c8c-289e85e53015

Pretzel Brownie Bars Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone a healthy and peaceful fall season.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you @MOMMAVik for starting this thread. Wishing everyone a Shabbat Shalom. Since this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I hope everyone is up to date on their Mammos and other testing. Stay Healthy and Safe!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Hey anybody here know how to contact @sunala to tell her about the forum closing.  Hope we can keep the thread going over at the Pro Boards!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney