Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Merry Christmas, and a Happy Weekend to ALL!

@LTT1 and @I am still oxox, I am so sorry for both of your losses.

It is doubly hard at the holidays.

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox and @LTT1,  My heart goes out to you.   My prayers for you and all those who are mourning the loss of your loved ones.   It's a difficult season for many.   May we all hold hands across the miles, and with this gentle gesture share at least a modicum of comfort and solace.    May peace be with you.

Good wishes to everyone for a safe, meaningful, restful holiday season as it continues through the days.   Warm and loving (((hugs))) to all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj

Thank you and I know you will appreciate this he was a huge NY Yankee fan, when we would be there he would ask any games on tonight and then he would always ask the score the next morning.

@dmod nj wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Its been a rough 48 hours in the oxox home, my 95 year old Dad passed away early this morning.

My brother was with him on Friday and as he went to leave Dad passed out, 911 was called he almost died in the ambulance.

He was in "comfort care for 36 hours and he passed away early this morning.

Its strange but I had the feeling he was not going to make it to 2018.

I have no regrets, for the past 3+ years my brother and I have been at his home every other night.

I am sad but happy that he is with my Mom and his suffering has ended. 

@I am still oxox  I am so sorry for your loss. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox I am so sorry for your loss.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@dmod nj

Thank you and I know you will appreciate this he was a huge NY Yankee fan, when we would be there he would ask any games on tonight and then he would always ask the score the next morning.

@dmod nj wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Its been a rough 48 hours in the oxox home, my 95 year old Dad passed away early this morning.

My brother was with him on Friday and as he went to leave Dad passed out, 911 was called he almost died in the ambulance.

I have no regrets, for the past 3+ years my brother and I have been at his home every other night.

@I am still oxox  I am so sorry for your loss. 

@I am still oxox  thanks for sharing a wonderful memory of your dad.  I hope if you catch a game on tv, it will put a smile on your face. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@I am still oxox and @LTT1,  My heart goes out to you.   My prayers for you and all those who are mourning the loss of your loved ones.   It's a difficult season for many.   May we all hold hands across the miles, and with this gentle gesture share at least a modicum of comfort and solace.    May peace be with you.

Good wishes to everyone for a safe, meaningful, restful holiday season as it continues through the days.   Warm and loving (((hugs))) to all.❤️

@dooBdoo

Thank you and all of the posters here, for your kind and soothing words! You cannot imagine how they help.

Thank you also for accepting my post here so kindly!

An update is that the dad (our cousin’s) has passed. It is heartbreaking.💔

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxoxOh no! Along with everyone else here, I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear father. May his memory be a blessing to you and your family.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@I am still oxox@sunala@dmod nj@Solar Is My Name@hennypenny

It has also been a sad day at the @LTT1 household.

We have gotten a call this morning also about a family member who passed and also a cousin’s dad in dire straights health wise. These two and their loved ones are out of state.

Never have the holidays been so full of loss for us, although we do miss all of them at this time of year. ❤️❤️

@LTT1- Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your family member, and the illness of your cousin's dad. This is such a tough time of the year for so many people.  Hugs to you XOXOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett