Super Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Merry Christmas & Happy Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom and Merry Christmas to all you ladies who post on these boards.  A big thank you to all those people who will not be able to spend time with their families during this holiday but will remain on watch or on their jobs to keep us safe. 

Special prayers for those poor children who won't have the opportunity to be with their parents over Christmas.  Sad.

Sending prayers to RBG that she heal quickly.  She's a rock. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @sunala and all who contribute on this thread and those who lurk.  Thank you all for your wishes of a Merry Christmas-it means a lot.  And I wish all a happy holiday season and safety, peace, and love to all.  Special prayers for those who cannot be with their loved ones no matter what the reason, and a hedge of protection to our military.   Asking special prayers for our sweet @Shanus in her hour of need.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Thank you @sunala@ and all who contribute on this thread and those who lurk.  Thank you all for your wishes of a Merry Christmas-it means a lot.  And I wish all a happy holiday season and safety, peace, and love to all.  Special prayers for those who cannot be with their loved ones no matter what the reason, and a hedge of protection to our military.   Asking special prayers for our sweet @Shanus in her hour of need.   Heart

@mustang66lady- can you please tell what's wrong with Shanus? I didn't see anything about her. I'm sending prayers her way and hope they help. Thank you xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Oh @sunala, please read her thread here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/MY-MOM-IS-DYING/m-p/5134989#M291125

It is heartbreaking.  I'm so upset for her.  Please try to have a good evening and weekend and pray for @Shanus and her family.  I know she will welcome that in her hour of need.  Bless you for your thoughtfulness.

Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Oh @sunala, please read her thread here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/MY-MOM-IS-DYING/m-p/5134989#M291125

@It is heartbreaking.  I'm so upset for her.  Please try to have a good evening and weekend and pray for @Shanus and her family.  I know she will welcome that in her hour of need.  Bless you for your thoughtfulness.

Thank you dear  @mustang66lady  for letting me know. I've only been on here occasionally this past week or so and had no idea that Shanus was going through such sorrow.

The posters on this board are so kind and generous with their prayers and understanding. I am so proud to be a part of this beautiful group. Bless each and every one of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos, Merry Christmas and Happy Weekend to all!  

It's a busy weekend at my home getting ready for Xmas Eve and Day.   I hope whatever you are doing this weekend is relaxing and fun! 

My thoughts are with all those who must work over the upcoming holidays.   

My heart is with all those in the military who are not able to be with loved ones. Thank you to their families for their sacrifices, as well. 

Thank you @sunala for this friendly, inclusive thread. Smiley Happy 

Today, I am leaving struffoli. Mangia!  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struffoli

My maternal grandmother made these at Xmas time. Guess who helped her?   If I had a dollar for every dough ball I made................well, you get it. lol  The trick is to have them light inside and crispy on the outside......otherwise they can be like lead. lol  

See the source image

@dmod nj- have a beautiful holiday, my friend. These pastries look so good! I'm sure they taste as good, if not better, than they look!