Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, L'Shana Tova, and a Happy Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy weekend to all.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. Now, more than ever, let us make the right decision as to who will lead our country.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Dear Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks! What delicious goodies do we have today? Maybe some honey cake for the New Year? How about taiglach, aka honey balls, with glazed fruits and nuts? They're messy to eat but sooooo good! Image result for jewish new year honey balls taiglach

Wishing all of you and your families a very happy and sweet New Year. L'Shana Tova!

Special prayers and love to those who need them XOX Heart

Best regards to all,

Sunny 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, L'Shana Tova, and a Happy Weekend to All

What a beautiful message.  Thanks for sharing.  Shabbat Shalom to you and Happy New Year.  Love to have that TAIGLACH recipe.  Not sure on my diet I should be eating it.

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://www.clipartkid.com/friday-happy-weekend-cliparts/

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom and warm wishes for a healthy, sweet New Year ahead. hopes for peace in every corner of the earth still live in our hearts.  may it be so.

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a safe, happy, healthy weekend and holiday!!

Honored Contributor

Shabbot Shalom and L'Shana Tova.

Happy holidays to all and a 3 day weekend is really a nice thing 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos and Shana Tova!  Wishing everyone who observe a happy and sweet new year.  Enjoy your weekend.

Sunny, the taiglach looks good, but it's not a black and white cookie.  😊

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, I haven't had taiglach in decades. It looks so good.

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful fall weekend to all of you.

L'Shana tova. Happy New Year. Rosh Hashanah begins this Sunday evening.

Lechat

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and L'Shana Tova to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a very sweet and healthy New Year. 

We're all so blessed to live in this great country.  Many thanks to our military and their families for everything they do to keep us safe as well as our first responders who put their lives on the line every day. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos and L'Shana Tova to all!  My wonderful sister is making dinner Sunday night.  She has gone with me to all of my apartment hunting.  I finally found a fantastic one and gave notice today!  However I can't actually look at the unit I will have until the current resident moves out next Friday.  I'll be back with details.  I'm tired and sweaty from the mysterious heat disease I have.

l-happy-rosh-hashanah-in-hebrew-letters[1].jpg

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney