Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, Happy Weekend and Happy Independence Day to All!

Shabbat Shalom, a very happy and healthy weekend and a happy Independence Day to all! Careful with those firecrackers and other celebratory noisemakers, and take good care of your pets that are afraid of the big bangs!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Weekend and Happy Independence Day to All!

Enjoy the weekend everyone. 

I hope you are doing something that brings you happiness,  no matter what that is. 

Esteemed Contributor

Happy weekend to all!  And Happy Birthday to this great country we live in.   Yes we are flawed but I have hope and that is a lot more than many others in other countries can say.

Thanks @sunala  for getting us started.  I also want to say a protective prayer over all those who may travel this week-it can be a big travel week and just want all to arrive safely.  And I echo Sunny's words about being careful with all those fireworks!  Enjoy them but respect them-you want to keep all your fingers I'm sure!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy the weekend and the upcoming holiday!!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy this summer weekend and safe travels if you are going to be on the roads for the 4th of July Holiday.

I can't believe the 4th is already here......each summer goes by faster and faster. 

3 cheers for the Red, White, and Blue!

Super Contributor

A happy and safe 4th of July and upcoming week to all.  As always, a special thank you to Sunny for sharing your beautiful post each Friday❣  Reva

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Happy weekend, Happy birthday America and Good Shabbos!   I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, whatever you do! 

Thank you Sunny for always remembering those in need in your prayers. 

I second the calls to be careful with any fireworks, etc.  

Safe journey to all who are travelling. 

We are slowly getting settled and unpacking.  We are having painting and work done, so it's S L O W  going, but going well.  

I'm grateful the weeding is done and the yard is starting to look gawjis with all the flowers, etc. 

I picked up some farm fresh strawberries today. They are beautiful, juicy and so delicious.   Enjoy the strawberry crisp. There is vanilla ice cream for anyone interested. lol  Mangia! 

Image result for strawberry crisp

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe.
Have a happy and safe July 4th holiday to all.

Lechat
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a great weekend and an even better Fourth. 

Prayers being sent to those children who are without the loving arms of their families.  Can't help but being angry. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a great weekend and an even better Fourth. 

Prayers being sent to those children who are without the loving arms of their families.  Can't help but being angry. 

@FLBB  - I'm with you 1000%. I'm angry as well, along with this breaking my heart. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett