Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Passover, Happy Easter and Happy Weekend!

Zeisen Peseach all we are going to a Sedar tomorrow night at our local Chabbah, it will be a very interesting experience

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,http://www.holmbywestwoodpoa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/easter-passover-spring.jpg

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed your post  I also wish a happy Passover to all

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Pesach!!

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, Happy Passover, Happy Easter, and a Happy Weekend!   Wishing happiness, peace, joy, and prosperity for all who read and post here.   May your light shine bright, your blessings be abundant, and you and those you love be safe and well.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

(((@Mustang Shar)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Shabat Shalom, Happy Passover and a blessed Easter to all you lovely people.  wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine, good food, friends and family.

Sending prayers to all those kids still without the loving arms of their parents.  My heart breaks for them.

Esteemed Contributor

What a blessed weekend this is!   Passover and Easter!  I am so very thankful for both.   

@DREAMON 

I sprayed my computer laughing at the Passover Bunny photo!  Says a lot; why can't everyone just get along?  Oh, I love you all so much!

@meallen616 

Same for your post-Thank you for those words. 

And of course, thank you to our hostess, @sunala  for including all.  Peace to all as well as a blessed weekend to everyone.

Honored Contributor

@sunala Thank you so much for your beautiful message that brought sun rays and angel wings to fan the clouds across the skys to everyone.

I hope your holiday is blessed as well.Smiley Happy And the rays of light that you have shared come back to you as blessings.

Honored Contributor

God bless everyone..off to mass soon