Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All! 6/16/17

Everybody,

Another weekend full of surprises!  May they all be good!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All! 6/16/17

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend to all. If you still have your dad, or other father in your life, wish them a happy day from me.

Lechat

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Father's Day & Happy Weekend to All!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!   Sending prayers and good wishes for you to find peace, comfort, warmth of spirit, joy in simple pleasures, and the understanding that you are unique and special in this world.   In the midst of being such loving, dedicated caregivers to others, remember to take good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos everyone.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I hope you take a few moments to do something relaxing and kind for yourself.

Happy Father's Day.  If you are missing your dad, I hope your memories put a smile on your face.  I'll be with my dad  on Saturday.  Our son will skype with us on Sunday.  We miss my late dfil. He was a special man.

My prayers go out to anyone  who  has been affected by gun violence.

Thank you Sunny for this peaceful, inclusive place to start the weekend.

Today is National Fudge Day.  Mangia!!  Yes, sugar free is available. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely and caring people.  Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend, filled with good food, friends and family.   Smiley Very Happy

That fudge looks so tempting.  OK  I'll have a piece of each flavor. 

Honored Contributor

Shabbot Shalom, its been a horrible few days B developed an infection in the site of the surgery he had 16 days ago. 

He was running a fever of 102 yesterday at, we went to our local ER spent most of the day there and he was transferred back to HSS in NYC last night, this afternoon he underwent surgery to drain and wash out the infection.

The surgery he had 16 days ago has failed and he will most likely be walking with a cane for the rest of his life.

He will have a pic line and get IV antibiotics for the next 6 weeks and then oral for 90 additional days. 

Also there is a chance this will not work the odds are 50 - 50,  I shutter to think of what will happen for this does not work.

We are both very worried about the outcome of 

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

My thoughts are with all of you.

healing thoughts to mr oxox. I am so sorry to hear about his set back. Hope his treatments lead to a quick recovery.

It has been a trying week for many. May next week bring good things.

Good health, peace, wisdom and kindness, all in my prayers tonight.

Donna, I took a chunk of the  sugar loaded fudge. They say chocolate is good for the heart.----

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Shabbot Shalom, its been a horrible few days B developed an infection in the site of the surgery he had 16 days ago. 

He was running a fever of 102 yesterday at, we went to our local ER spent most of the day there and he was transferred back to HSS in NYC last night, this afternoon he underwent surgery to drain and wash out the infection.

The surgery he had 16 days ago has failed and he will most likely be walking with a cane for the rest of his life.

He will have a pic line and get IV antibiotics for the next 6 weeks and then oral for 90 additional days. 

Also there is a chance this will not work the odds are 50 - 50,  I shutter to think of what will happen for this does not work.

We are both very worried about the outcome of 

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

@I am still oxox-  I'm so sorry that your husband's surgery didn't work out as anticipated.  Healing prayers are being sent his way for a successful outcome, as well as swift healing of his infection. And prayers of strength for the both of you. It's so difficult to see your loved ones in pain.

Please take care, and let us know if there are any changes. Hopefully POSITIVE ones.

Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett