Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, Happy Father's Day & Happy Weekend to All!

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy June weekend to all!

And, Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful loving men in our lives!

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to our regulars. 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

I'm thinking of those of you who has lost a dear loved one. Whether recent or not, it still hurts.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Wishing you all the very best, and a happy and healthy weekend to all xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All! 6/16/17

Good morning Sunny!!! Just popping in to say hello. Hoping all is well with you and that your weekend is blessed. Life is good here. Grandpa Petes is almost back to his old self. I'm still battling my knee replacement. Sure wasn't prepared for all of the trials and tribulations that come with surgery of that magnitude, but I'll keep chugging along. Take care Sunny....as always, your Friday post makes me smile!!

Hugs,

Grandma Petes😊

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and Happy Father's Day to all of the guys in our lives.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy weekend  images

Honored Contributor

@sunala, I don't observe it, but may I wish you Shabbat Shalom too?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Father's Day & Happy Weekend to All!

That was a lovely and thoughtful post, and the same to you and yours. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

@sunala, I don't observe it, but may I wish you Shabbat Shalom too?

@qualitygal- of course! Thank you so much for your good wishes. Please feel free to post here anytime. It's for everyone!

Have a beautiful weekend.

Sunny

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Father's Day & Happy Weekend to All!

As always @sunala, thank you for these kind words and prayers. I appreciate them.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Good morning Sunny!!! Just popping in to say hello. Hoping all is well with you and that your weekend is blessed. Life is good here. Grandpa Petes is almost back to his old self. I'm still battling my knee replacement. Sure wasn't prepared for all of the trials and tribulations that come with surgery of that magnitude, but I'll keep chugging along. Take care Sunny....as always, your Friday post makes me smile!!

Hugs,

Grandma Petes😊

Hi dear @grandma petes - it's always a pleasure seeing you posting! I'm so happy that Grandpa Petes is doing so well. And you, my friend, will be fine in no time. With some of us it takes a bit longer than others to heal. But you'll get there, and I hope it's SOON!

Have a beautiful weekend and please wish Grandpa Petes a happy Father's Day xoxox

Sunny

Honored Contributor

Hi Sunny and Shabbat Shalom to all! Baking a NY style Cheesecake (Lyndy's recipe for anyone familiar) to welcome son home on Sunday.

He's been in Finland w/ oldest granddaughter (8) to visit his friends. He did a yr. of graduate school there...famous landscape architecture school. 

His plans for new house are a "Go" and they'll all move down as soon as school's out. I'm so excited!

My younger one (4) said, on the phone the other night, "Mom Mom (don't know where they got that name for me, but OK for now), When we move near you, you can make me matza balls every day"!!