Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Easter and a Beautiful Weekend to All

mustang66lady wrote:

Ladies,

I just got off the phone - I made a call that I dreaded all day to make.  I was up multiple times last night praying for this young woman of our church and her family.  I fully anticipated today to hear she had passed; BUT-today she stabilized and started to show some signs of improvement.  She has done this at least 3 times in the last 6 weeks but last night was her worst scenario.  As I write this, she is being prepared for chemo to fight the cancer that her mono triggered.  She is only 20.  I believe she is here today because of the prayers said for her; because you all are new to her cause and i believe you are faithful-I know He recognizes that and has answered the many prayers said for her.  I cannot thank you all enough for prayers said on her behalf.  You all are  a powerful group of women that I have been more than blessed to "meet" thru this forum.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Heart

@mustang66lady,   I just now saw your update.    Please know I continue to hold your young friend, all who love her, and also her medical team in my prayers.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mustang66lady wrote:

Ladies,

I just got off the phone - I made a call that I dreaded all day to make.  I was up multiple times last night praying for this young woman of our church and her family.  I fully anticipated today to hear she had passed; BUT-today she stabilized and started to show some signs of improvement.  She has done this at least 3 times in the last 6 weeks but last night was her worst scenario.  As I write this, she is being prepared for chemo to fight the cancer that her mono triggered.  She is only 20.  I believe she is here today because of the prayers said for her; because you all are new to her cause and i believe you are faithful-I know He recognizes that and has answered the many prayers said for her.  I cannot thank you all enough for prayers said on her behalf.  You all are  a powerful group of women that I have been more than blessed to "meet" thru this forum.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Heart

@dooBdoo - sorry I didn't see this sooner but I'm going through some issues and haven't been here. 

Healing thoughts and best wishes to your dear friend. May she be strong enough to fight this beastly disease and come out a winner. 

Be strong, my friend Heart

Hugs to you xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Hi, @sunala.   I'm sorry you're having troubles.   My prayers for better days for you.❤️  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @sunala.   I'm sorry you're having troubles.   My prayers for better days for you.❤️

Hi @dooBdoo - thank you my friend XOX Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett