Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom, Happy Easter & Happy Passover to All 3/30

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Happy Passover, Good Shabbos,  Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy weekend!!  

I hope whatever you do this weekend is fun, joyful and relaxing. 

Thank you Sunny for this kind thread.  It is a pleasure to spend time  on Fridays with everyone. Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Happy Passover To All! I hope everyone enjoys their special weekend. Blessings & hugs to all of you, and to our furbaby 'angels' as well. Heart

Honored Contributor

Blessing to all....missed our thread yesterday ,but I did want to pop in ,to wish everyone ,the most joyous of celebrations

I got a new kindle, and that has been occupying a lot of my time

Trusted Contributor

Happy Passover and Easter to you Sunny!!! I look so forward to your Friday posts.....you truly are a very special person and I know I speak for many when I say you make a difference on these boards!!!

Wishing you many blessings on this very special weekend. Thank you for making this world a better place.😊

Hugs,

grandma petes (Katie)

Honored Contributor

Chag Sameach

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to all.

@dmod nj

I couldn't agree more; it is a pleasure to come here each week; I sometimes read this tread multiple times a week for the peace it brings.  

I wanted to give you all an update on things here.   DH received a call yesterday from his doctor-they want to move his procedure up a day so he will get the two remaining stents placed Wednesday instead of Thursday.  

Our oldest DD had her surgery yesterday and while the surgery went well, recovery didn't go too well.  She is fine but she suffers from migraines and this surgery was a shot in the dark to try to help with those.  When the anesthesia wore off, she had a full blown migraine.  She threw up several times, unable to keep anything down because of the migraine.  This morning she is much better and is getting ready to come home.  

Thank you all for prayers said and well wishes sent to either DD or DH or both.  We believe in the strength of prayer and know it to be true.  I don't think it matters who says those prayers because I believe all are heard-maybe not answered the way we think or hope they will be, but worth saying them always.   From the bottom of our hearts, thank you strong women of faith.   Heart

Trusted Contributor

Happy Holidays to all!!

29570403_10155700061109794_7406098061144358210_n.jpg

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

@grandma peteswrote:

Happy Passover and Easter to you Sunny!!! I look so forward to your Friday posts.....you truly are a very special person and I know I speak for many when I say you make a difference on these boards!!!

Wishing you many blessings on this very special weekend. Thank you for making this world a better place.😊

Hugs,

grandma petes (Katie)

@grandma petes  You can speak for me any time. What you said to Sunny is so true, thank you! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@mustang66ladywrote:

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to all.

@dmod nj

I couldn't agree more; it is a pleasure to come here each week; I sometimes read this tread multiple times a week for the peace it brings.  

I wanted to give you all an update on things here.   DH received a call yesterday from his doctor-they want to move his procedure up a day so he will get the two remaining stents placed Wednesday instead of Thursday.  

Our oldest DD had her surgery yesterday and while the surgery went well, recovery didn't go too well.  She is fine but she suffers from migraines and this surgery was a shot in the dark to try to help with those.  When the anesthesia wore off, she had a full blown migraine.  She threw up several times, unable to keep anything down because of the migraine.  This morning she is much better and is getting ready to come home.  

Thank you all for prayers said and well wishes sent to either DD or DH or both.  We believe in the strength of prayer and know it to be true.  I don't think it matters who says those prayers because I believe all are heard-maybe not answered the way we think or hope they will be, but worth saying them always.   From the bottom of our hearts, thank you strong women of faith.   Heart

@mustang66lady I too am a firm believer in the power of prayer, I find myself praying about any/everything all the time, often I wonder if I get on our Father's nerves w/ all my chattering to him, but then I think that He would rather hear from me more often then not at all. Pls give your DD a big hug for me, I suffer from migraines too & know what she has been through. I have read many of your posts, you are a very strong woman of faith, and I thank you for being so inspiring to me. GOD bless you & your family. LHeart

Trusted Contributor

Where is Shanus? I know she had a big scare the other day, glad she is fine. Doesn't she usually post here? Oh shanus, where are you? LHeart