Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who read and post here. Wishing those who celebrate a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the days ahead with those you cherish. I am happy that we can always "check in" here with each other.  

FB_IMG_1640362829749.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy, safe, peaceful and healthy holiday weekend to us all. Hope all your celebrations are wonderful!!!

Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

May Your Days Be Merry and BrightHeart

Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom Dec. 24

[ Edited ]

Wishing all a Shabbat Shalom. To those who celebrate a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Hello, Everyone!

Well yesterday -- Dec. 23rd -- was "Festivus", and I made pecan butter cookies to celebrate the occasiona and to gift my DH.

Hanukkah memories are still fresh in my memory, having celebrated with our family on the 5th. Now comes the mellow time (I hope!); I will cook an early dinner and then we will drive around our neighborhood to look at the lights.

Be well; we are celebrating all that we have and praying for the health and happiness of everyone. Heart

Sending all GOOD,

-Solar Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom Dec. 24

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos to those who observe and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate tomorrow!  Happy Kwanzaa, too, for those who celebrate!

Thank you, MOMMAVik, for continuing this thread.  

Peace and goodwill to all.

Group of happy women of different ethnicity are standing in circle, hugging together, support. International womens day. Female empowerment movement. Girls friendship, communication, unity. Vector Group of happy women of different ethnicity are standing in circle, hugging together. International womens day. Female empowerment movement. Concept of friendship, communication, unity. Vector Huddling stock vector

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, Dear Friends.  For those who have family members who celebrate Christmas as well as Chanukah - like I do - enjoy your family time together this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @MOMMAVik  for beginning this thread this week. 

Everyone enjoy the Holidays, Shabbat Shalom and a Happy, Healthy and safe New Year!!