Frequent Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all come here each week.

I find it so endearing that some don't even celebrate Shabbat on Friday at sundown, but get solice and/or friendship here. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe summer weekend. If traveling, be mindful.

Shanus

I went to services tonight.  Shabbat Shalom

Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all of you.  Just got back from dinner out to celebrate my sister's birthday with the family.  Can't believe there are restaurants with hardly any business.

Let's hope you all have a great week; we had the worst rainstorm in the midwest in years and everybody I know lost power.  So it's finally back on...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

So happy to see the thread.. I love to come here each week to decompress.

I'll take a gallon of the no carb variety donna, Maybe coffee flavor.

Sorry I am late to the party. mr henny just got a new hip and I am trying to hold down the fort.

Hoping for peace,love, and kindness for all.

henny

Respected Contributor

@reiki604 May you always have friends to care, love to share and health to spare!

Respected Contributor
@hennypenny,
Sending wishes for an easy & complete recovery for Mr. Henny. Take care of you also!

🌺🌹💐🌻🏵️🌼
Honored Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

I find it so endearing that some don't even celebrate Shabbat on Friday at sundown, but get solice and/or friendship here. 

Shanus

@seaglass1   Do you go often? I've been going more often (almost every Friday) because my GD's Bat Mitzvah is in Dec. We're all going to support her learning. 

Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Good Shabbos to all of you.  Just got back from dinner out to celebrate my sister's birthday with the family.  Can't believe there are restaurants with hardly any business.

Let's hope you all have a great week; we had the worst rainstorm in the midwest in years and everybody I know lost power.  So it's finally back on...

@kutira   We have restaurants here that required reservations, at least a month ahead, or you couldn't get in. They're still takeout only because they can't any help. It's so sad. Shabbat Shalom.

Honored Contributor

IMG_0838.JPG

Frequent Contributor

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

@seaglass1 wrote:

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

Shanus

@seaglass1   Do you go often? I've been going more often (almost every Friday) because my GD's Bat Mitzvah is in Dec. We're all going to support her learning. 

Shanus, 

Before covid I went quite a lot.  Last night was my first time back in over a year!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

@seaglass1 wrote:

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

@seaglass1 wrote:

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

Shanus

Shanus, 

Before covid I went quite a lot.  Last night was my first time back in over a year!

@seaglass1   I'm sure you enjoyed being back. Our Temple has been open for about a month...masks required even though seats roped off to distance.