Respected Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

You have come to right place to vent. I tell you, this is one cruel world at times. You couldn't make this junk up even if you wanted to. You need this, you need that, you need a form, you need a good swift is what I say.

Now, I will vent. DD received test result in her clinical portal. Now understand, she is an RN and she stated it was like trying to read through mud. She called the GI dept. and that grandioso nurse told her that the doctor would explain, but it may take a week???????

DD has been going through pure H-LL for almost a month. A week? NO way. I use to have a ton of patience and I mean a ton, but these days I have zero. 

Tomorrow DH has his appointment with cardiology and gets "another" covid test.. Has to have this to be able to have the endoscope next week. Plus he has to have a swallowing test before he can get that either. 

I am beginning to think I only want to go the doctor when I am croaking and not a minute sooner.

I want to add, Thank You for starting our September thread. 

Hello Kitty Rainbow Postcard Thank You Paper Cards - 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" Multi-color Set Of 8

Respected Contributor

@possummink Thanks for the great pictures that you postHeart

101 Funny Thank You Memes to Say Thanks for a Job Well Done ...

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  They gotta hit that insurance card which is why they are holding test results hostage.  You would think they would care that your child has been suffering and needs to know what she is dealing with so that she can get on with living.  This right here is why I have a problem with medicine.  I'm 60 and I remember when doctors gave a flying fig and it wasn't 'business'

As far as patience goes, lol, I can say that since I was a kid I have patience for people from birth to maybe 6 years of age.  Then there is a lapse until we hit old people age.  All the folks in between - get outta here.  I do have patience allowance for specially abled people of all ages. I have all kinds of patience for animals.

I'm so sorry that your daughter is on this particular hamster wheel right now.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 1 person, indoor and text

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of rose and text that says 'Happy Friday Potdby The skylark's ream September 2'

Honored Contributor

hey all

not to much here,

the is NO activity around the park today, i swear you could drop a pin and it would be a loud explosion.

had a handy man stop by last night for giving us a rough idea on new front and back door steps. the back door steps are rotting front door are not as bad.

guess we are going with composite wood what ever that is,dh and handyman said it last a whole lot longer than pressure treated wood. the handyman will begin on steps next week back one than mayhave to let front steps go for a couple weeks he has his mom wedding out of state to attend 10 day interruption for that and he has a kitchen redo so he will squeeze the front steps in when he can.

weather is just to beautiful,windows open and fans in window.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Happy Friday Friends! Have a wonderful nhite สราไจิโดอนร joyful day! White WhiteRibbonsofPeace- WhiteRibbor Ribbons Peace- eace-'

Honored Contributor

Ask a Wild Bird Expert

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Weekend The skylark's Posted dream Bemep Aywи-'