Honored Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I took this picture of these two deer, a buck(furthest from the camera) and doe.  Both are just youngsters.   They knew I was creeping toward them so I could get a picture with my phone.   They stayed in the neighbor's yard as I walked away.  

Honored Contributor

The October Bird's Nest is ready

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Bird-s-Nest-for-October-2022/m-p/7668244#M602228

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@possummink wrote:

I took this picture of these two deer, a buck(furthest from the camera) and doe.  Both are just youngsters.   They knew I was creeping toward them so I could get a picture with my phone.   They stayed in the neighbor's yard as I walked away.  

Possummink........I hope you are well.
I have been off the threads for a few years but I was looking for snappefrappe as I enjoyed her posts....can you help ?

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Possummink........I hope you are well.
I have been off the threads for a few years but I was looking for snappefrappe as I enjoyed her posts....can you help ?

@Danky2 

Danky,   Hi,  I am doing pretty well, thank you for asking.   I hope all is going well for you too.  

I have not posted on the Widows thread in months as it seemed to go inactive for the most part.  I miss hearing from and about friends there.   I checked to see Snappy's activities and as far as I can tell she last posted on the Hello thread back on  March 31st.   I hope she's doing well, but don't really know much more than that.   She is such a kind gentle lady.   I hope all is ok with her and her loved ones.  The same for our other friends there.  

Take good care, be safe and well.   Come post here when you can.  💐🥰🐦