Honored Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Sending Phayers To all Those who Are suffering Right now. @Skakches im Stillness'

Honored Contributor

Sandhill Cranes feeding in waters from Hurricane Ian, near Big Cat Resuce in Tampa, FL. 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Friday Posted The skylark's dream September 30 RA fleuriste'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Bonne Auit Good Night la boite à message'

Honored Contributor

I don't know why I feel I need to say this - I don't hate the human race.  We're a selfish and destructive pox on the planet but when there is a natural disaster like Ian I don't wish for human suffering or death.

I'm worried about Ian's impact to sea life and wildlife.  Animals don't have TV, computers or phones to hear the warnings to run for the hills.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

Ian has pushed in with thick cloud cover. expect rain begin tonight lasting till next week wednesday. right now rain amount call for 2 inch or so.

doc check went ok. he is my new GI doctor my old gi retired. anyway, he has to do a colonoscopy on me at the end of the month to see what is going on. every 3 years this is happening.

hair cut is at 1pm today. 

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923  I'm sure you are gonna come out of that salon gorgeous Viva.  I'm a year late in getting my colonoscopy.  Had my first in 2008 then the next in 2016.  I thought I was on an 8 year rotation and GI guys says see you in 5 years.  So, I was supposed to get it last fall around Labor Day.  As we can see I still have a couple of doctors (eye doctor too) to catch up on.  Been religious about my teeth the entire pandemic.  I think I skipped 2021 for the mammogram but caught up on that one this year.

So why did I keep going to the dentist.  She's in her patient's mouth - right by their respiratory tract (practically).  If there was any provider specialty that was gonna take it seriously it was her Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I am so mad I could spit! Hubby says look, out kitchen window at the hydrangea bush. OMG! Not one leaf on it. The dam deer have eaten it so hubby went out to spray everything in the yard with repellent. They. Might be pretty,but there are so many of them they have become a nuisance,and causing auto accidents and eating all the underbrush that the ground is eroding at the waterfront. Our HOA is allowing certified bow and arrow hunters to thin the heard,I know Birdmama might not like this but it's necessary k,there's just to dam many of them.

Honored Contributor