May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'HAPPY AUTUMN'

Honored Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

May be an image of nature and grass

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of rose and text that says 'Saturday Happy September The Posted by skylark's dream 24'

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all! Thursday we wet to the neurologist who my husband has seen once. He's been forgetting things and was concerned because his  brother passed away from dementia 18 mo. ago.and he has become forgetful. He went to get the results of his brain MRI. The first thing she said was you have a Beautiful Brain s🤣! OMG why  did she say that. I'll never hear the end of it 

She said he just has normal age forgetfulness! Boy are we ever released. He has to have some testing done so she can tell later on if he shows any symptoms since his brother had dementia I agree that it's a good idea,but for now we're very happy with the results.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now for something funny. This morning it was a little cool when got up. Went to my closet to put on a heavy robe. Dont think I have worn it for over a week or two.  over to my bedside table to pick up my phone and felt something in my robes pocket. It was a hard boiled 🥚😂😂. 
The only thing I could think was when I was boiling eggs it must have rolled off the counter and fell into my pocket and was there all day without me noticing! My robe has patch pockets so that would explain it.maybe I should be the one to visit a neurologist?! 😁🤣

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hello all

I too had to switch clothes, back into my lighter weight slacks during day ,bathrobe at night

not much here today

bob the builder just arrived he is now working on front steps back door "leave'ers we are for a while.

did nomal chores,did morn walk not much else.

later guys

PS these new pills i was put on that dr gave me for my IBD are good, for months/years I have had problems. finally i can say relief is here for me. i have to take 1/2 tablet every 6 hours so be it, at least there isn't that running to bathroom every time i turned around this is nice.that horrible urge is gone. I did not take the Verbrezi, am on doxiclemine (i think that is how it is spelled) it is an old medicine, does not cost like that new Verbrezi cost.

Trusted Contributor

viva,glad your meds. are working. Hope it continues to work for you!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of nature and tree

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers to St. Raphael. Since I am not Catholic I am not familiar with St.Raphael, but I am thankful for his help. 

I'll tell you, that infusion was a humdinger. It wiped me out for about 2 days. 

Now, all I can say is that darn thing better work good on these old bones.

I did get my 5th booster shot on Thursday and that went ok. My arm is a little sore, but nothing I can't handle. No other side affects.

Today the weather here is cool and now the sun is trying to peek out. Fall has truly arrived here. I run hot so this is so refreshing for me. 

@Bird mama wrote:

@Leeny  when you mentioned that this was a once a year infusion I thought St Raphael, help her.  I hope you don't feel lousy for too long.