Honored Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

May be an image of food and text

Honored Contributor

@viva923  I'm glad that Bob is making such good progress on the steps.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I will pray that the steriods help your daughter @Leeny   

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@Bird mama @viva923 @Epicurean @mousiegirl @possummink 

I've only a bit of time as DH has his monthly visit for his eye injections, but I thought I'd drop a short message at least regarding my DD.

I tell you the BIG Clinic in Rochester is a huge maze.I wouldn't ever be able to get around there without someone knowing where they are going.Thank goodness DD works there and knows it well.

The doctor she seen spent a lot of time with here and answered all our questions for now.

She needed a lot more labs, so she's waiting for those results. I pray that this will be something that the steroids can fix. It's another waiting and waiting for her now. This disease is something else and is not something that comes up everyday. When I know more I'll let all of you know. I am praying now that it isn't C.

@Leeny 

Leeny,  I am so sorry your daughter is having to go through all of this.  I kind of know how you feel as my daughter has had Crohn's Disease since she was in her 20ies and she will be 60 next January.  No cure for Crohn's, just trying to manage it.   She has a severe case, had a resection, and a few other awful complications.   She was on steroids, prednisone, for quite a while and that caused a lot of weight gain.  Now she has monthly infusions, I don't remember the chemicals name or 'cocktail'.   She goes to the Ca hospital for the infusion, which takes a couple of hours.   

I hope the doctors can get your daughter's illness under some control.  Sending prayers and support.   🙏😥🙏

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree, nature and sky

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'LOOKS TO BE SOME KIND OF MENU 9'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Bonne Nuit Good Night page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar Posté/FB Page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Respected Contributor

@Leeny I hope your DD will get relief and she will be helped. I can surely relate to those kinds of problems.Bless your DD and your family.

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much here today

house opened up, very sunny and a smidge on cool side today feels almost fallish today

not much else.later guys