Honored Contributor

Re: September 2022 Bird's Nest

Daphne Brissonnet Beautiful Owls I Wrapped Canvas iCanvas

Trusted Contributor

Leeney,glad your daughter finally got a diagnosis. Although it's not pleasant,at least she knows what it is and has someone who knows how to treat it. Her being a nurse   Should be a help handling it.

Honored Contributor

HELLO ALL

not much here

cloudy and very humid,did close up last night. air is on.

bob the builder is back again hope he gets these steps finished before he leaves on wednesday and the old steps out of here. so my lawn man can mow this week.

did normal monday chores

did morn walk

not much else.

very cloudy and humid. suppose more rain on way later this afternoon.

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Some pills or caps can't be cut. Plus sometimes it is the little ones that can get stuck. It's that darn tongue muscle that is suppose to push the food/pills/liquid down and that muscle has gotten lazy with age. That's no surprise is it? 

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@Bird mama 

Oh it has been a rotten weekend as far at the weather goes. Rain and more rain. Temps are nice cool though. Beginning Tuesday, back to the 80's and I imagine the dew point will also be up. 

We don't do any yard work anymore. We have a small patio area and we do put out a few sheperd's hooks, but even that is getting to be less each year.

Went to church this morning and that is even getting tougher. Even going to the late service doesn't help much. DH doesn't care for it as it runs into his football time.. oh, boo whoo. lol

Tomorrow off to Rochester with DD and to maneuvering in that humongous clinic will be a challenge for me. DD knows her way around thank God. I'll be totally wiped out tomorrow night. 

I know DH has trouble swallowing those darn horse pills, but he knows he really has to take his time and not rush it. 

@Leeny   Can the pills be halved?  Tell him it is easier to take pills when there is food in the mouth.  I chew my food, then pop a few supplement capsules in and swallow.  I take many supplements and I find that if I try without food, they can get a bit stuck on the way down.

Respected Contributor

Well I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes to head up to Rochester with my DD. I will post later on. Have a Good Day. Weather here is cloudy, and cool. Rochester at least is getting some sun. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leeny   Have him try with food in his mouth, liquid is when the pills get stuck.  You won't know until you try, and I swear by my method, just before swallowing the food, pop a few pills/capsules in and they all go down the throat easily.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '12 Septembre Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar 44 Morning I'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Happy Monday P”by The skylark's dream Happy Weel'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and nature

Trusted Contributor

I have a ,unimportant, question for you all. It's 8:15 at night and our mail is just being delivered. Is this happening all over or just here? 
like I said it's not important,but just wondering 🤨