Valued Contributor

Sending the posters a hug...

[ Edited ]
I am coming here to offer a hug , to my friends , those i know and those i have yet to meet.It is my sincere pleasure to come here and read, SO all around please post a big hug here to friends new and to be found.... lets not leave anyone unhugged on valentines day .Hey Mods hugs to you too..love and hugs to everyone let's pass this around. .. Hugs , hugs, Maryanne
QVC Customer Care

Re: Sending the posters a hug...

@Keeper of the koi   Thanks a million (((((hugs))))     Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

giphy (2).gif

Valued Contributor

How cute !love it ,hug  , hug Maryanne 

Valued Contributor

hugs7.gif

That's how we roll in the shire..
Valued Contributor

Remember  those posts that  made you smile the hearts you got..Arent we one big family ? Lots of people need a hug , lets give it!...Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  Thanks to you and to all who are reading this for being so sweet and kind!  Please allow me to return the (((hugs))).  We could all use a little love!HeartHeartHeart

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I want to give all of the poster's that I know & also to the one's that I don't yet know a big hug.  Our hometown of 10,000 lost 3 HS students in a horrible car accident last Friday.  Hugs appreciated for their families.  TIA.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree  this hug is for you.you try  so hard you get2 hugs, hug..hug...Maryanne

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear friends , my hugs are not just for one day ,but thanks for your hugs   for the death  of my young niece and nephews , but also for sharing my brothers return  to health .my love of inlaws, my ramblings  about nature  and  pets .  I consider you friends, part of my life.I enjoy your  lives as well.   love from  today  and always ,  Maryanne