Respected Contributor

@missy1...great choice! LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@on the bay, I thought you were going to say, you looked down and had bedroom slippers on. LOLWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

this saying is so true. I just give up.

accept me the way I am. I always have gone by that saying.

i dress every day with clean clothes (wash clothes daily). wear a little make up. i rarely go to stores. I walk 2 miles a day, somedays i see people other days i don't see anyone.  if dh and I go out for some shopping at night i just wear what i wore all day long. just accept what i look like.

the only day I do get dressed up with good clothes and make sure i got all make up on is saturday, I attend my church every saturday night, so I want to look  presentable . 

Trusted Contributor

@excpa    I agree... she must be a very insecure person.    Sad for sure that you don't even want your husband to see  you without makeup.   Does she sleep fully made up?  Myself, I like to look good but I also like to wear sweats...  not out and about but certainly at home.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@excpa    I agree... she must be a very insecure person.    Sad for sure that you don't even want your husband to see  you without makeup.   Does she sleep fully made up?  Myself, I like to look good but I also like to wear sweats...  not out and about but certainly at home.

Ane that her daughters are not even welcome in her home without calling first. She has significant issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I walk my dog most mornings after the kids go to school. Usually fix my hair after I

return.

Usually don't see anyone except a few cars driving by as we live in a small town.

Saw several guys working around a telephone pole, actually getting ready to install

a new one. Of course, all the attention is on the dog. Pup walks proudly by across

from them and a few of them smile and say hello.

Just one of those days when you wish you were a little more pulled together.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I love makeup and applying it.  I always put full makeup on daily - that's just me.  I want to look and feel my best always - for me.  I don't care about impressing or looking good for others but I need that for me!!  It's just like working out - I do it daily no matter what.  If I made the choice to not wear makeup and not dress so great then I would be fine with running into anyone.  I don't understand the thought process that anyone would care who saw them.

Pook, we must have been separated at birth. 💄💅🏻