Honored Contributor

Seems like yesterday.....

[ Edited ]

FB_IMG_1476527193842.jpg 

Here we are forty years later. Beloved DS: Turns forty on 1.22.19 can't believe it.

Looking at his baby pictures ooh he was and still is beautiful. Grateful to GOD-

for him, and our relationship is very special as most parents are. His Father passed away few years ago unexpectedly. Life is precious and we never know when it's our time to move onto the next journey. Because of this often share my feelings with DS and DIL, and GC as well others close to me. Never let a day go without expressing gratitude in words and deeds. Happy Birthday! Son 💞

Valued Contributor

Re: Seems like yesterday.....

that was beautiful   myhubby has been gone now for 2 years   every night i tell him i love him and miss him ..but one day we shall be together.    bless you

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, what a darling little boy he was.  I'm sure he has grown into a wonderful man.  You're lucky to have such a close relationship with him and your DIL.  Happy BD to your son!

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2

He really is everything that a mother wants her son to be. Wonderful provider for his family, not only because he is successful in his chosen career he provides his free time with his children, seriously he is all about his children. He spends time with them. The kind of time they will always remember. He is such a wonderful man inside and out. Healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  A large part of who he is, is because he had you as a mom:.  He is a very lucky sonHeart

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Elodie2

He really is everything that a mother wants her son to be. Wonderful provider for his family, not only because he is successful in his chosen career he provides his free time with his children, seriously he is all about his children. He spends time with them. The kind of time they will always remember. He is such a wonderful man inside and out. Healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Unable taking credit. Without boring you with my life story suffice to say mark himself alone is the reason. Which once again proves the power of love. 

Beautiful thing about the opportunity surviving horrible life experiences we often receive second chances. No longer question why? God's mercy is unending.

Respected Contributor

A very Happy Birthday to your beautiful son, @Sweet_Serenity

Isn't it amazing how quickly we seem to sail through time? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, he was a beautiful little boy.  I hope that he has a wonderful birthday.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

OMG, what a cute little boy with pinchable cheeks.  Happy Birthday to him. I am sure he has grown up into a fine man.

And congratulations to his fine mother.  You did good, mom.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

He really is wonderful, and humble too. Earlier he stopped by and showed him this thread. He smiled reading the lovely comments. He liked the idea of the forum and my involvement. He really got a kick out of his baby photo. 

Thank you, For your thoughtful words. 💞