Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I am excited for you today.  I hope you will share with us later because it has perked my interest to the point I too am excited.  I apologize if anything I might have posted or posted in reply to some "not so kind" posters may have hurt or offended you.

Treasure and hold tight to your excitement.  As we get older such occasions come few and far between.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Please let us know how everything went.....I was wondering about you earlier this morning! 

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny  @CANDLEQUEEN  

Thank-you for your kind words. I will fill you in on the visit.  

My guests arrived...4 people.  I offered them beverages..coffee..cookies...etc. no one drank coffee( in Seattle everyone drinks coffee😊) no one wanted cookies....offered water...they politely declined.  I think they did not want to put me out.  They will be here through the rest of the week off and on.  So, easy guests to entertain!  We talked and had a very nice get to know one another visit.

Glad I cleaned my home so I could enjoy  having them inside.   I think I am going to keep the clutter away FOR GOOD!  So this was a good thing as far as starting to get my home of 25 years cleaned up.  It just gets away from  you without seeing the dust, clutter and such.  Will start to work on other rooms now one by one. 

I am not going to post any more on this subject.  I ask that anyone who had or has an issue with me, or my previous two posts PLEASE JUST MOVE ON and do not say anything  more. I will do the same.

I apologize to anyone who feels offended or like a I lead them astray.  I did not mean to do that if you felt that way. I sincerely hope you will accept my apologies. 

I really enjoyed all the helpful hints on entertaining guests And I am sure others will  gather knowledge from all the great suggestions.

Good evening everyone!🙂

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Shocker!!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  You know you got over 120 posts on your last thread and as of now people continue to post suggestions!!!

The fair thing to do is post a thank you on that thread. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so pleased it went well, better yet, that you enjoyed their visit. 

I've been going through old paperwork and shredding; it's been years of out of sight, out of mind. 

Valued Contributor

So they weren't people from HGTV?

People are confused and curious.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden Well, I'm not offended and I don't care who your company was or what the visit is for, but I am delighted that you enjoyed the company and it has inspired you to make some changes!  What a happy outcome!

I always figure having company is God's way of getting me to fluff up the house.  God told us we needed to clean out the freezer once with a power outage, but that's another subject entirely!

I'll bet soon those cookies will get eaten!  

Enjoy and congrats!  

Esteemed Contributor

People are confused and letting their imaginations run wild, I think. I was gonna post that I thought she had a long lost lover coming to visit, thats why it was just in the daytime and her hubby was working.

But, I thought better of it. I'm sure @SeaMaiden is having more fun than I am whatever she is doing. I have a snoring lab on me and I hate to move and wake him.

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

People are confused and letting their imaginations run wild, I think. I was gonna post that I thought she had a long lost lover coming to visit, thats why it was just in the daytime and her hubby was working.

But, I thought better of it. I'm sure SeaMaiden is having more fun than I am whatever she is doing. I have a snoring lab on me and I hate to move and wake him.

Well, no you didn't...