Trusted Contributor

Same item all during the day

So tired of seeing the same things all day long,the only thing different are the hosts.I sure don’t buy like I use to,plus the prices are terrible.

Honored Contributor

Re: Same item all during the day

I agree if you watch with any regularity the programming for the TSV is so boring. I'm sure the Q is trying to capture every soul they can to buy, so that's why all the repetition. Realizing what's behind this doesn't make a difference to the viewer of course.

Respected Contributor

good news is, you only have to watch for 1 hr. then you have seen it all.

Esteemed Contributor

Why do you watch when you know its the same item over and over again? Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

So tired of seeing the same things all day long,the only thing different are the hosts.I sure don’t buy like I use to,plus the prices are terrible.

@bewise   Record and fast forward....a gift if watching Q.

Super Contributor

I couldn't tell  you the last time I saw a TSV sell out before its final showing.  Used to be they would sell out or get to the quantity where it was not worth showing it again.  Not anymore.  Either they are ordering too many to start with, or people have already bought them since they are shown month after month.  They need to switch it up.

Contributor

@suziebee1 wrote:

I couldn't tell  you the last time I saw a TSV sell out before its final showing.  Used to be they would sell out or get to the quantity where it was not worth showing it again.  Not anymore.  Either they are ordering too many to start with, or people have already bought them since they are shown month after month.  They need to switch it up.

I used to wait up for the TSV to see what it was and they would sell out in minutes or hours sometimes. No longer so.

Frequent Contributor

QVC is one big infomercial.