Honored Contributor

@froggy ...thanks, and I would prefer fresh to frozen.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @I grind beef in my ninja...that way I can use the quality meat that I want.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@drizzellla , thank you so much!  I wrote down your suggestions.....hmmm and the baked beans...I am usually a scratch cook, but it sure would free me up if I could purchase premade beans.    I can make the dessert my self!

My son bought those beans and said his crowd raved about them too....everyone took down the info at his party too.

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle .............I googled Nathans and found this

What brands of hot dogs are kosher?
The Best Grocery Store Hot Dog Brands, Ranked
  • Walmart. Oscar Mayer Uncured Cheese Dogs. ...
  • Boar's Head. Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters with Natural Casing. ...
  • Target. Hebrew National Kosher Beef Franks. ...
  • Wellshire Farms. Wellshire Farms Premium All-Natural Uncured Beef Franks. ...
  • Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs. Nathan's Famous Skinless Beef Franks.
Jun 6, 2018
BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I found this at Sams website...

Member's Mark Beef Franks (3 lbs., 12 ct.)

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Yes, MembersMark is the store brand for many of the products sold at Sam’s Club.

Honored Contributor

I will look over the choices, the hot dogs that were served with larger than the average hot dog.

Honored Contributor

Their cheese cake bites are nice.  I never liked their slaw or potato salad.   I'd prefer chips to that or their cut up broccoli and cauliflower  with ranch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sam's club....

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I will look over the choices, the hot dogs that were served with larger than the average hot dog.

the members mark hot dogs (which are the brandi buy at sams club) are 1/4 pound hot dogs......and they are delicious!

they have frozen hamburgers at sams club or they also have preformed hamburgers in the fresh meat section.

schwans home delivery also has delicious angus hamburgers that are preformed and frozen.

hebrew national dinner sized franks are larger than the average hot dog also. we can usually find these in grocery stores.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I buy my hot dogs at Sams for everyday.

I buy Hebrew National (they are the style they use at their cafe).  There is 13 to a pack and they are big!

As for hamburgers.  Our Sam's has "fresh pak" hamburgers at certain times.  Although, I've bought their brand of frozen burgers and they are fine.  No shrinkage!

Enjoy your picnic!