May be an image of one or more people and text

Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Sassy7356 

Your roast beef recipe sounded so good and simple to make so I bought the Golden onion soup mix and soup today while doing my grocery shopping. I have leftovers from this weeks cooking to use up first but I am anxious to try it. Thank you for sharing, it sounds like it hit the spot for several of us. 

Trusted Contributor

@possummink 

I can certainly relate to feeling overwhelmed. Losing your friend gives one pause for sure. I hope once our weather starts warming up some your spirits will liven up with all your plants and shrubs blooming. 

I am naturally hermitish and on my recent doctor appointment I got a lecture about the time I spend home alone, she told me this pandemic has let me get too comfortable at home. It is true I always find something to occupy my time and keep me interested at home. It doesn't help that I like animals better than people, present company excluded of course. 

Glad your furnace is working again as there is no big heat wave coming yet. Hope you feel more like yourself soon. 🍄🌻🦋🐱

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

@possummink 

I can certainly relate to feeling overwhelmed. Losing your friend gives one pause for sure. I hope once our weather starts warming up some your spirits will liven up with all your plants and shrubs blooming. 

I am naturally hermitish and on my recent doctor appointment I got a lecture about the time I spend home alone, she told me this pandemic has let me get too comfortable at home. It is true I always find something to occupy my time and keep me interested at home. It doesn't help that I like animals better than people, present company excluded of course. 

Glad your furnace is working again as there is no big heat wave coming yet. Hope you feel more like yourself soon. 🍄🌻🦋🐱

@hullie 

Hullie,    Your sentiments about being home and hermitish and likes ring very true for me.   My main contacts other than my close family, were  Cherie, my friend, and my friends here.   Many past friends have gone on home to Heaven, though I never had a great circle of friends.   I grew up in the country with no one my age, or close to it other than my brothers and they had each other.   I spent my time with nature, pets, my horses and other critters.  I lived over 5 miles from school and classmates seldom came out to the country so I learned to live within myself and I do enjoy my company, boring as I can be.    Since my brother died,  I have been lonely at times as I had someone here to tell things that I saw or to show him something.  That has changed for sure.   I still find myself thinking I need to show him this or tell him that, then I realize, I can't.    My close family members have jobs and their own lives and I don't like to intrude.  

I hope you can find something to help with those migraines.  My granddaughter, Jillian has them now and then and they hit her hard.  I don't know what she takes to help prevent them though.  

Thank you for the kind words.   I do value my friends here, for sure.  I just have days when I don't even open the computer so I miss out on what is happening at times and am so behind on catching up, if I ever do.  💖🌞🌹🌷

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of indoor