Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey guys

thanks for all the tender thoughts for my husband brother's family. DH was thinking that Chris is 68. 

not to much here, what began as a milky sun lite sky has turned in dampness,wet overcast cloudy day. feels like rain but don't know how much or when

did chores, did walk, clothes are finally in dryer, used my new washer for heavy duty 2.20 hours for the wash, well won't use that again.

not much else guys. see all later.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1  I hope your back is better soon! 
   Sometimes if I sit too long at the table with my I pad my shoulders will hurt, etc. so you are wise to limit posting. 
   Just know we're thinking of you!

🛏 💊 ⏳❣️

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

May be an image of cat and outdoors

Meow-Day Afternoon Greetings

Wishing each one of you a very

peaceful and blessed remainder of

the day and that it marks the beginning

of a very peaceful and blessed new

week that is also filled with much love.

Sending out strong healing prayers

and positive energy to those of you

and/or to the members of your

families or to your cherished furbabies

who are in need.

(((((HeartWARM KITTEN HUGSHeart)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

May be an image of one or more people, dog and outdoors

@lulutoby 

You touched my heart with this.Heart

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday was 85 degrees, but DH and I managed to garden, took a several hour break during the hottest period of the day, then went back, really too hot, but it is dry heat and that makes a big difference.

Today, I am wiped out, lol, so spent the day perusing dafffodils online at sale prices and free shipping, just hope the weather cooperates in September/October so I can get them into the ground.  I can at least get the bulbs in pots now into the ground as they are already here, never know when exactly bulbs will arrive.

I have a white front walk area, so decided today that I can plant tons of white bulbs,and bought by the bags.  I can't kneel, so will plant by bending over which wreaks havoc on my legs and back.

Today is much cooler and a strong wind just came up, so cooler weather tomorrow, probably.

A lot of Spring chores in the garden are cleaning up, removing all dead, and pruning, then feeding, feeding will begin before too long, for roses after they bloom, more pruning and feeding, the same with geraniums and other perennials that are blooming now, prune then feed.

Sweetpea flowers are popping up all over from seeds I planted three years ago, that is fun.  I may try planting more this Fall, the last did not come up.

Leftovers tonight, I will go to bed early and watch the ****** Van ****** show, The Voice and The Good Doctor, then if still awake will move to the criminal investigations channels.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Charlotte  It is good you are resting, I find that helps with sprains and such, that and Ibuprofen.  I am sorry you are having this issue.  I always say if it isn't one thing, it is a dozen others.

Honored Contributor

Shining Butterflies Happy Anniversary.

Mr. & Mrs. @butterfly123 Thinking of you on this special day.