Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Dear @viva923    I'm glad your brother in law is at home.  He is probably so glad to sleep in a comfy bed and have his family near.  It sounds like the stroke was a bad one.  I pray that physical therapy will help him a lot.  He will need a lot of love, care and patience to get better.  I know your hubby is glad to know that his brother is well enough to go home.  Please keep us posted on BIL progress,  Love SC

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

No photo description available.

A herd of elephants marched 12 hours to the house of Lawrence Anthony after he died – the man who saved them. They stayed there silent for two days.

Exactly one year after his death, to the day, the herd marched to his house again. It is something that science cannot explain.    🐘💖🐘💖🐘

@possummink     I love this story.  Elephants are very special to me and I hold them very close in my heart.  I'm sure they have souls as well as other animals.  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

Good Morning - Happy Monday - Embrace It - Premium Wishes

Good morning friends!   I did something to a muscle in the wing of my back and it's effecting my neck, shoulder and right arm.  I've been up all night going from bed to chair and back and forth.  I just can't get comfortable with it.  I've been using a lot of ibuprofen, little neck massage thing, heating pad and sports rub.  

If I'm missing from the Swinging into Spring, don't worry about me.  I'm just trying to keep my arms still and get better.  This is no fun.  

Everyone please take care of yourselves while I'm gone and have a great week.  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

Have a beautiful day and week.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Get Well Feel Better Soon GIF - GetWell FeelBetterSoon TeddyWear GIFs   @Sweet Caroline 1 

I'm so sorry you are having back issues and hope the pain eases enough for you to get some rest today. We miss you already, so hurry back. (((((Gentle Hugs)))))

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people, dog and outdoors

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, nature and tree