Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

@possummink wrote:

No photo description available.

@possummink    We just had our first watermelon this year for lunch and it was delicious. I have to eat seedless which are not often really seedless, so I have to be careful. However, this one was exceptional in that I didn't have to pick out many of those tiny ones. Of course, I know you can't grow a watermelon without some form of seed.Smiley Wink

Anyway, when I had my surgeries, I was told how good watermelon is for the body. Thank you for sharing this.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

church was super great tonight. i left home about 345pm arrived church about 425pm or so. i did not get lost, just one turn almost missed but found it in time before i missed the road. there was people who came but they sat all in back of church, i sit in row 3 . getting to recognize the people they attend every saturday night since dh and i began going to this church. 

going home wasn't to bad, the major road i have to stop sign at was kind of worried about but traffic was super light so only had to wait for 1 car. found the road i needed to turn on to get home. traffic going to was light, coming home i think i was on the indy 500 track, all were doing 500mph zooming past me as if i was standing still.

nothing much last load in dryer. 

Anika, like the new LG 4000 washer, dh says if we get 2 yrs out of it, good,maybe by that time more washers will be on the market (,made in the u.s.a.), this lg washer had 5 water jets, so less time washing, do a full wash load anytime from 30 min's to 50 min's start to finish,

not much else tonight, later guys

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar Belle Nuit Good Night'

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of flower, nature and tree

@possummink     BEAUTIFUL Hydrangia!

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

No photo description available.

@possummink    YES!  I knew!  Waiting for some right now... Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Good evening friends!  Time to be tired and kick back.  Got some chores done today.  @possummink, Sky is a very pretty cat and she looks so soft and cuddly.  @viva923,  So glad you made it to Church.  You did good with your driving.  People pass me in the turning lane, emergency lane, any way they can get around me.  I drive the speed limit and so far no one has caused me to wreck with their dangerous behavior.  If they ever do, I'll sue their hot pants off!  

I'm very tired and ready for bed but I have piled my bed up with things to purge, sort out or find a home.  They call it progress.  I call it ... my bed is covered up.

Goodnight my loves, Sweet Dreams, SC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles wrote:

Sunday Morning Greetings

Friends are the very special family

that we make for ourselves and I so

deeply cherish each one of you who

comprise my very special family.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and

blessed day that is also filled with

much love.

(((((HeartWoman HappyHeartWoman HappyHeart)))))

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws    =^..^=

Honored Contributor

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday.  (((Hugs))) and love.  The sun is shining!  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~