Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

May be an image of cat

Skye's mom posted this today.    I sure would love to give this beauty some big hugs and tummy rubs.  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'You don't need MONEY to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in GOLD. Written &Illustra ated by Susan Gale wickes'

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of dog and text that says '...and then I said "O.K. pussycat, come down off that wall, and let's see what you're made of!" แI!'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Happiness is in the quiet, ordinary things. table, chair, book... and the petal falling from the rose, and the light flickering as we sit silent. Virginia Woolf'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Be exactly who you are in every moment of every day of your life. Free Spirited'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, outdoors and text that says 'FUN IS MEDICINE THAT NEVER NEEDSA PRESCRIPTION OiCanStos Zen to Zany Anita O pper'

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'WHY ARE FROGS SO HAPPY? THEY EAT WHATEVER BUGS THEM'

@possummink  My friend loves frogs. She was a biology  teacher. Her house and garden are FULL of frogs. 
  I gave her a Jim Shore figurine of a fat frog with this saying in the bottom. 
   I've always like frogs too. As a child I carried small metal ones around. I have some China ones I gave my grandmother that sat in her teacups. They still do at my house. I didn't know my friend liked them so much until I saw her house. 
  She's home now recovering from her surgery and doing well. We hope to go to lunch outside somewhere soon. I'm sending her this photo. 
    I went to the river for lunch and seagulls were flocking. There were schools of fish today. It's in the 60s and breezy so the water was a bit rough. I took the newspapers and larger cans of dog food to my son's house. He is working and the granddaughter is camping. 
 I've been house cleaning this afternoon, lots of dog hair it's shedding time! I take shoes off before coming inside but my cleaner basket is full!  
  The trees are shedding also, different types of flowers, keys, sniffy stuff. Poor Snickers is so short and it makes her sneeze and her eyes will run. Mine too!

🐸 🐸 🌳 🌲🌾 🌊

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@beastielove    Thinking of you.Hearts mini graphics

@Puddles 

You have touched my heart with

your love and your friendship. Woman HappyHeart

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of cat

Skye's mom posted this today.    I sure would love to give this beauty some big hugs and tummy rubs.  

@possummink 

Meow too! Cat HappyHeart

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=