Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

May be an image of dog and text that says '"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." Dalai Lama'

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove   I just saw that your Samantha is gone. But you know she's there in your heart forever! 
  It's so hard to loose a pet, we love them so much. They know that. 
  I'm so very sorry! 
                    🕯 🐈‍⬛ 💔

Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie   How lucky you are to have had brothers and sisters. (I don't have any.) 

Sixteen years is a long time to have enjoyed their company, I'm so glad you did and now have the memories. 
                  💞 💖 💕 💗

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@AnikaBrodie   How lucky you are to have had brothers and sisters. (I don't have any.) 

Sixteen years is a long time to have enjoyed their company, I'm so glad you did and now have the memories. 
                  💞 💖 💕 💗

@1Snickers   I am an only child, as is DD.  All of my Grandparents were deceased before I was born, except fo my Mother's Father, who was very old, and in another country, only saw him four times before he passed

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  My father was an only child as is my son. My grandfathers passed when I was two. A small family. 
   My son said he hasn't missed brothers and sisters especially when he visited friends who had them! 
   I must say, it's made the pandemic easier staying home alone. I'm glad I have the dog though. I really miss my 16 year old Jack Russell who passed in July. 

Trusted Contributor

Gentle rain here today as @lulutoby mentioned earlier. I have been working in the kitchen making stuff with all the groceries I bought on Wednesday, smells so good in here. I think the food smells even better when is rainy outside and you are cozy inside. I'm making up several meals to eat in the days ahead and to freeze some as well. Some days you don't want to stop what you're doing to prepare a meal. 

@AnikaBrodie Your family meals out sound like great memories to warm your heart on a rainy day. We do something like that here with nieces and nephews joining us at times. 

Here is a picture I took yesterday of I presume a mama duck with her two babies, the third baby is just out of view. It made me happy to watch them. 

376D5AD4-B49C-4E42-A640-51A6D489D0E9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Ducks mini graphics   @hullie 

What a relaxing, beautiful picture of the mother duck and her babies on the lake. Thank you for sharing it.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

haircut today. went to lidl's after haircut, got me 4 sets of some sheets from Lidl's. just finished washing them up and drying,folding and putting them away. hope they are good and not pill.

some sun today but very very cold, brisk windy day, not far from heavy snows just north of us.

ok guys tomorrow

Honored Contributor

182766_188742564613129_1327838970_n | Immagini di bambini, Illustrazione ad  acquerello, Pittura e disegno

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl  My father was an only child as is my son. My grandfathers passed when I was two. A small family. 
   My son said he hasn't missed brothers and sisters especially when he visited friends who had them! 
   I must say, it's made the pandemic easier staying home alone. I'm glad I have the dog though. I really miss my 16 year old Jack Russell who passed in July. 

@1Snickers   @mousiegirl  

Ed was an only child.  I was the youngest of six siblings.  Ed and my brother Nelson were like brothers and were very close.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~