Honored Contributor

Re: SWINGING INTO SPRING 🐰🐝🌻🌷

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no swall gift. Mary Oliver'

@Sassy7356   This reminds me of a moment when talking to MIL long before she passed.  I saw a dog being walked, and began talking about dogs, we were in a car and in the back seat as DH drove, she said somethng that prompted me to say, "they are so joyful," and she replied with a word used so often in Iowa, "gooood as she stretched her neck closer to me," lol, not as enthusized as I was.  Interesting, because her kids grew up with dogs, but even DH was not entuused and threatened to leave me when I told him I was getting a puppy, I was in my thirties then, so I said to him there are many doors of exit, take your pick.  Next I knew, who was on the floor playing with the puppy, HIM.

@mousiegirl   Too funny.  And how does he feel now about the two you have?  I bet he loves them!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no swall gift. Mary Oliver'

@Sassy7356   This reminds me of a moment when talking to MIL long before she passed.  I saw a dog being walked, and began talking about dogs, we were in a car and in the back seat as DH drove, she said somethng that prompted me to say, "they are so joyful," and she replied with a word used so often in Iowa, "gooood as she stretched her neck closer to me," lol, not as enthusized as I was.  Interesting, because her kids grew up with dogs, but even DH was not entuused and threatened to leave me when I told him I was getting a puppy, I was in my thirties then, so I said to him there are many doors of exit, take your pick.  Next I knew, who was on the floor playing with the puppy, HIM.

@mousiegirl   Too funny.  And how does he feel now about the two you have?  I bet he loves them!

@Sassy7356   Since the first puppy, I had two more dogs. While working in rescue, I saw one at the kennel, Black Lab/Huskie mix, then the other I saw on tv as the pet of the day on a regular daily talk show, three legged, Sheltie/Keeshond mix, so called the Humane Society and adopted him, now the two.  He likes them more now, must be age, lol.  He doesn't pay much attention, but the girl will hop into his lap in the kitchen, so he has to pay attention, and the male hops up too, never mind there is no room for two, lol.  He will take them out once after his dinner, I do all the other many times.

Honored Contributor

Meet The World's First Bee Influencer On Social Media

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee   Thanks for swinging by.

Happy spring.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

to busy of a day for me, could not catch a break.

later guys

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '1pm Try to make sure your positive thoughts wildly outnumber your fears & regrets. Karen Salmansohn'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Three Life Rules If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have ít. 2. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you don't step forward, you will always be in the same place. -Unknown'

Honored Contributor

@possummink
Have a safe, great trip!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles @Sassy7356 @viva923 @just bee @mousiegirl 

785298E5-3E62-4276-8DB2-BD256E2F8A0B.png

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~