Esteemed Contributor

@emmygrace  My husband too took some astology courses in college.  He is really into it and also into photography!  He was out there as the moon was rising and took a whole bunch of photos for about an hour or so.  It was fabulous.  We live in the northeast and were lucky to have clear skies at sunset,  shortly after having a spectacular show!   I was texting my kids telling them to go out on their decks and take it all in!

Happy you enjoyed, nice to not think about the craziness for a little bitSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@emmygrace  My husband too took some astology courses in college.  He is really into it and also into photography!  He was out there as the moon was rising and took a whole bunch of photos for about an hour or so.  It was fabulous.  We live in the northeast and were lucky to have clear skies at sunset,  shortly after having a spectacular show!   I was texting my kids telling them to go out on their decks and take it all in!

Happy you enjoyed, nice to not think about the craziness for a little bitSmiley Happy

Would love to look through a telescope again...my friend and I were watching the gorgeous moon last night..no one else was around. I think its sad..I doubt my boys were watching either. I know my dad would have loved it! I'm glad you and your husband love astrology too! Heart I bet you saw the Blood moons too! They were awesome~Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

It just started coming up here a little bit ago, I texted and called people to go look, it’s gorgeous. More of an orange here. I consider it a bit of grace in these times 🙂.

Yes...I consider it a bit of grace too..we sure need it! Heart

Respected Contributor

Just absolutely beautiful. Brought smiles and tears.