Valued Contributor

Just took my dog for a walk and saw the gorgeous SUPERMOON! Its pink...I saw it in the eastern sky...I live in Kansas!!!!!! I studied astrology in college...and I loved every minute of it...that was MANY years ago! Heart I hope you all can see it! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Looks more yellow here in SWFL. 

Respected Contributor

I just ran out to see it.  What a beautifull BIG moon.  Here it's golden.  I'm in SW Ohio.

Respected Contributor

Read today where the moon is 30,000+ miles closer to the earth tonight.  It has been called the Paschal Moon for Passover, Easter, as well as the Pink Moon for the color of the blossoms--- cherry, azaleas, camellias, etc.

any thing you want to call it, it is truly wondrous !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Super Contributor

Near Hillsdale Lake, KS. Absolutely stunning pink moon I tried taking pictures no way does it transfer

Valued Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Read today where the moon is 30,000+ miles closer to the earth tonight.  It has been called the Paschal Moon for Passover, Easter, as well as the Pink Moon for the color of the blossoms--- cherry, azaleas, camellias, etc.

any thing you want to call it, it is truly wondrous !

I was just outside again, and my neighbor was there too..I could watch it all evening! LOVELY! Glad you ladies enjoy it too...it gives me the chills! Heart

Respected Contributor

It just started coming up here a little bit ago, I texted and called people to go look, it’s gorgeous. More of an orange here. I consider it a bit of grace in these times 🙂.

Honored Contributor

The stormy weather is blocking the view....was so looking forward to this event.  Glad that others are able to observe.  This supermoon will be the closest full moon to our earth this year.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Very beautiful!  I did get a few great photos!  I love the full moons!

Honored Contributor

I live in the upper midwest and the moon was absolutely gorgeous last night.  I let my dog out at 5am and it was still eye popping.