Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER'S OCEAN BREEZE🌞⛱️🐝🌻

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Never moan about the paw prints on your floor, smudges on your windows or dog hair on your clothes.... One day you will wish they were still there!'

This Golden reminds me of my Phoenix.  I still think of him everyday and would love to have another Golden (highly unlikely that will happen due to Jason's allergies).  He has been gone for over 15 years.  Also, Sassy - she didn't shed and I miss her so very much.  She has been gone 1.5 years.  They all stay with you furever.

@Sassy7356   So true, I do think about so many, but one in particular, a cat, can bring me to sobbing when I think of him and he has been gone since 1990.  He was truly an angel, and I could feel his little body next to me in bed for two weeks after he passed.  I know he was trying to comfort the inconsolable me.

@mousiegirl , Heart  I understand.  I still see my Sugarbears all these years later. 

Honored Contributor

My @Tissyanne 

Wishing you a rainbow kind of day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of icecream and text that says 'that whích does not kill me,makes want to eat ice cream natural @life life'

Honored Contributor

Good morning,  My @Puddles  Sending you lots of Sunday love

74822c8e613dac39e4f7a75c96c51823.jpg

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and flower

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor