Esteemed Contributor

Re: SUMMER'S OCEAN BREEZE🌞⛱️🐝🌻

56 Get well soon ideas | get well, get well soon, get well cards

Flowers mini graphics@Sassy7356, thinking of you all with prayers and well wishes for Jason's dad in hopes that the day will bring the best of good news. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful World - | Glitter graphics, Animation, Glitter gif

@LIG1   Jason just left for a visit with his Dad.  Hopefully, the news coming today will be good.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'There is always music amongst the flowers in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '"We get so worried about being pretty. Let's be pretty kind. Pretty funny. Pretty Smart. Pretty strong. Mystic MysticSounds Sounds'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower, tree, outdoors and text that says 'The Secret Garden'

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

@mousiegirl 

What an ordeal but at least the vet seemed competent and your girl was given the attention she needed. I pray that with all the love you give her that she exceeds expectations. My Willow did so doctors don't know everything.

@hullie   Thank you. Smiley Happy  I hope so.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Never moan about the paw prints on your floor, smudges on your windows or dog hair on your clothes.... One day you will wish they were still there!'

This Golden reminds me of my Phoenix.  I still think of him everyday and would love to have another Golden (highly unlikely that will happen due to Jason's allergies).  He has been gone for over 15 years.  Also, Sassy - she didn't shed and I miss her so very much.  She has been gone 1.5 years.  They all stay with you furever.

@Sassy7356   So true, I do think about so many, but one in particular, a cat, can bring me to sobbing when I think of him and he has been gone since 1990.  He was truly an angel, and I could feel his little body next to me in bed for two weeks after he passed.  I know he was trying to comfort the inconsolable me.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356   This is me, with gophers eating plants behind me, lol.  I have more trouble now with other critters.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles wrote:

hellobirdie-vi     @1Snickers 

We have a pet store that has a Adopt A Pet room on the weekends and they show pets available for adoption. I think it's a great idea. Your son may be in for it as DGD will be wanting a cat every week. I'm with her, I love all animals.

@Puddles   When I was looking for Remmy, I searched online for three weeks.  Every time I found a dog that sounded like what I needed, it was adopted.  Finally, I saw a picture, descriptiopn and where Remmy, his name was Jack then, would be on Saturday, so I picked DD up from the barn and off we flew to the pet store, and there he was, a little guy sitting quietly and licking someone's finger, ick, lol, so went to the desk and adopted him.

Of course, it was a store that was forty-five minutes away, not the store a few minutes from here that also has dogs for adoption on weekends.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356   I don't see the post where you mention that Jason's Dad is in the hospital, but I hope all is well and he will return home soon.