Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER'S OCEAN BREEZE🌞⛱️🐝🌻

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

May be an illustration

Hey @Puddles,  We may have a skinny dip goin on Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

unnamed (15)      @1Snickers 

I had family members who had shingles and it was not contagious. Painful, but not contagious. I will keep your friend and her DH in my prayers. I hope you will be able to meet her for lunch soon.

Hooray for your DGD! I know she must be happy to have the stitches out and walking again, albeit slowly for now.

Your new neighbor must be a nice guy if Snickers likes him. Give Snickers a ((((((hug))))) for me.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Feelin Peachy PNG Funny Sublimation Design Peaches Flowers (1384307) |  Sublimation | Design Bundles

Congratulations @1Snickers   You're in the Peachy Club!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of cat and outdoors

Hi Everyone,   The beautiful kitty above is my grandcat,  BangBang,  who crossed the Rainbow Bridge Saturday evening.    He was 18 and belonged to my daughter.   Bangy has been her close companion for all his years here and is so sadly missed.   I got to spend a lot of time with him Saturday afternoon and early evening, but had to get home so I wasn't with him at the end.   He had a huge welcoming family waiting for him as he crossed including his sister who left us many years ago,  Chitty Chitty,  ( thus the name BangBang).   Hoping he's paling around with my Moose( still lots of waterworks over losing him)  💔🐈😥🌈😥🐈💔

May be an image of cat and text that says '9:21 Try Lens'

Dear @possummink,   I'm so sorry for the loss of Gentleman Bang Bang.  A very handsome and majestic looking kitty with a fabulous name.  Please give my condolances to your daughter and grandchildren.  I know how heart breaking it is to loose a beloved pet and friend that you've had for many years.  I hope that in some way that God can comfort your broken hearts.  I'm sending all of you my comforting hugs and love.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

May be an illustration

Hey @Puddles,  We may have a skinny dip goin on Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1    My thought exactly!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

My @Tissyanne 

Sweet dreams my sweet friend.

Honored Contributor

@possummink ,

I am so saddened that BangBang has crossed the bridge. I can imagine how much he will be missed. Life is not the same after saying goodbye to a beloved pet. 

My condolences to your DD, and all of you. 

6e47f15af98f8b250427d9b660fe673a.jpg

Honored Contributor

My beautiful @Puddles , 

Rest well. See you in the morning light.  

26ccf341407a1f32006e06194797757b.jpg