Honored Contributor

66310547_383572242512169_819397511453081600_n.png

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not to much new here.

clothes are on line, will have to take down shortly.

got walk in this morn, had a run in with a smart mouth kid (age 10-12 yrs old), he was using every f and c word under the son. could not believe my ears,but this is the wacko family i have problems with every now-then. they had a pit bull pup just running loose. i asked the kids to get a leash on the dog so i could finish my walk, this kid began to tell he he owned all this land and he could do anything he wanted. but not in those nice terms. what he was calling me loud enough for me to hear, my ears where burning. this kid is dangerous. he is the same kid that stole his parents car and drove it into all kinds of electircal stuff here in my development causing outages and such. the dad is the same one that cussed me out for waving at him earlier this spring-summer.

well guys that is all for now, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

45 Morning Inspirational Quotes To Help Kick Start Every Morning 42

Honored Contributor

Inspire Positive Soul Sensations's photo.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

Poss, noticed tonight a very large bright planet/star in south/west sky area, looked like it was part of a constellation of some kind. A box with a odd point . Do you know what that very bright large planet/star is??? 

Not much tonight. Cleaned out my plastic closet. The Tupperware/Rubbermaid/ heaven knows what other plastic brand was in there. I am giving goodwill 2 leaf bags of plastic wear. I kept all my Tupperware and several of my Rubbermaid storage containers I use all the time for left overs after dinner or extra dry food storage.

got afternoon walk in. Showers done, and 1st load in dryer and 2nd load in washer.

well guys not much else tonight, see all in the morn.

@viva923 

@

Astronomy Lessons for Homeschoolers

Viva,   Both Jupiter, above and Saturn, are visible in the southern sky this month along with the bright star Antares ( constellation Scorpius).   I hope you can see their positons in the top photo.   The box you mention could be the Teapot,   part of the  Saggitarius constellation.  

Saturn is to the upper left of the Teapot on this photo and Jupiter is to the right,  above Antares, the bright star in Scorpius constellation.  

is saturn visible tonight

Honored Contributor

Forest mushroom | Canada, British Columbia, Amanita muscaria or Fly agaric in temperate ...

I have noticed some " Fairy Ring'' mushroom formations in some yards as I've been driving around our area lately.    So cool to see these.  I wish one or two rings would appear here in the yard.    The above are not Fairy rings, but with all the rain,  all last night, and more on the way,  this summer,  we have lots of fungi growning.   Too bad there aren't any morels.    Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

52782474_2184420298475852_2924462748177793024_n.jpg

Meow-Day Afternoon Greetings

This is the first chance that I've

had to post since last week due to

the fact that several of my friends

tend to go on their vay-cays during

the last two weeks of August and

the first week of September.

While they're away I always help

them out by taking care of their

kitties in each of their respective

homes and because they don't want

to stress their kitties out by boarding

them.

It adds on to all of the other lovely

"stuff" that I have to do each day

but I don't mind because IAG...It's All Good!

Wishing all of my cherished SBTS

sisters a very pleasant,peaceful and

blessed remainder of the day and

that it marks the beginning of a

very pleasant,peaceful and blessed

week.

Sending out more special healing

prayers and positive energy to those

of you or to the members of your

families,or to your precious furbabies

who are in need.

(((((MELLOW KITTY HUGS)))))