Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Tropical Fish and Girl Swimming Watercolor Painting Print | Etsy

Honored Contributor

Beach Art, Mermaid Art Print,Mermaid Quote,Beach Cottage Decor,Art for Children, Mixed Media 8x10 and 5x7 by HRushton

Honored Contributor

Beach Decor. Woman Beach Art Print - Sand and Flip Flop Image - 8x10 Original Art - Beach Sayings In

Honored Contributor

Greeting Card  May You Be Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Hello Friends!  I pray that everyone is well and feeling blessed!  I have been having a very hard time at work with the high heat temps of the south (work in hot manufacturing plant) and other workers giving me a hard time.  Suddenly I'm not a little mouse, I am a Amazon Warrior!  I suddenly find myself taking up for myself and doing a good job of it.  I do talk to God about it and ask his forgiveness if he thinks I'm being wrong.  No wonder I stress eat.       I don't know how to space down to start a new paragraph.  Anyway, I bet all or most of you have enjoyed what we grind, roast and/or flavor at work (a beverage).  Mine is packed with care and love.          It is amazing how a few people, over time, can reduce you to nothing.  It's no wonder children try to take their lives after going through this over time.  How could human beings be so cruel and devilish.        Love yourselves enough to take up for yourselves an not succomb to the devilish cruelity of others.         And remember, anyone can say "I'm a christian" but you never need to say that.  People should be able to know that you are "christion like" by how you treat others.           God bless you all and if you will, please pray for me, that God will keep defending me and lift me back up.  Love, SC (Amazon Warrior) Heart 

@Sweet Caroline 1   This is not adult behavior.  Usually, people that are so mean are that way because they are so miserable, absolutely no excuse.  Great that you now stand up for yourself, eventually they will tire of it as usually bullies only bully those.who are vulnerable, and once they know you are not any longer, they will stop.

I will never understand unkind people, or why people cannot live and let live.

Honored Contributor

hello tonight guys

Sweet Charlotte so glad you are now standing up and showing that you are force to be reckoned with.

not much tonight, went over to a neighbors house to just sit on her porch to gab. Spent half hour there, walked home.

some of the school here are beginning tomorrow.

another day of hot and humid weather for us tomorrow.

ok guys tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Tissyanne , Thank you!  You are very sweet!  Yes, I will welcome in the fall temps when they arive.  Probably by running around outside naked as a jay bird...Smiley Happy Heart Love ya!

@Sweet Caroline 1 , 

Thank you for your very kind words, and also for the smile. Heart 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 , 

You are in my prayers, and continue to stay strong. God bless you, today, and always. Love you. Heart

animated-angel-image-0010.gif

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

69168859_1630402190428420_4588780833283768320_n.jpg

@FlowerBear , 

This is adorable. I love it. Heart