Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Hello all.I want to let you know I won"t be around for a while.Have a lot of family health issues going on.Son-in-law in hospital with an infection(he is paraplegic) will have surgery when he is better.Son has scan tomorrow and then find out when his surgery will be,My oldest daughter had an accident and is in the hospital and will also have to have surgery.I am trying to hold together as best as I can. Wow so many things at once.Prayers would be very much appreciated.Take care and have a good week.

@hellie jo   So much to bear, hang in there.  Wishing all the best for everyone.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Hello all.I want to let you know I won"t be around for a while.Have a lot of family health issues going on.Son-in-law in hospital with an infection(he is paraplegic) will have surgery when he is better.Son has scan tomorrow and then find out when his surgery will be,My oldest daughter had an accident and is in the hospital and will also have to have surgery.I am trying to hold together as best as I can. Wow so many things at once.Prayers would be very much appreciated.Take care and have a good week.

@hellie jo  You and your family will be in my constant prayers during this time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

this is Aqua glitterfish LOL

wow helli you have been hit with massive family problems, please know we are here for you and walk with you. Hang in there, each baby step is a step forward.

wow, we are the beginning of a thunderstorm, cropped out of the blue.

it is so very hot and humid they are bubbling up all over the place right now. did get clothes dried outside. going to hang out tomorrow,will watch 5pm news tonight.

not much else. got chores done and walk in.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

Related image

I am sorry to hear about your family's health issues.  Keep the faith that everything will turn out well for each one of them as they recover from surgery.   (((Hugs))) to all.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

@hellie jo 

Sending out tons of special healing

prayers and positive energy to your

DS,your DD and your SIL.

Sending you tons of warm comfort hugs.

(((((HELLIE)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

I have never planted any but it never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever I see them whether in a garden or in a bin at Trader Joe

no other flower does that for me - I guess bc I have seen too many animated sunflowers and they look like happy faces winking and most are taller than me - I'm only 5'1"

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

images.jpeg

@Puddles @beastielove 

@Yahooey 

Happy Sunday to you and Chloe too! Woman Very HappyCat Very Happy

All of my chiildren have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

one of my all time favorites - I have posted and reposted on other threads and I thought my new friends would enjoy

come on people - cat hugging - nuttin' wrongz wid dat

tenor.gif

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

images.jpeg

@Puddles @beastielove 

@Yahooey 

Happy Sunday to you and Chloe too! Woman Very HappyCat Very Happy

All of my chiildren have paws =^..^=

oh @beastielove