Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puddles @Lulutoby @Sassy7356 @Sweet Charlotte @CherryHugs 

@beastielove 

E06D54C0-F91F-43CA-BAC0-EA99AACBAA30.gif

Wishing everyone  a day filled with sunshine!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hello all.I want to let you know I won"t be around for a while.Have a lot of family health issues going on.Son-in-law in hospital with an infection(he is paraplegic) will have surgery when he is better.Son has scan tomorrow and then find out when his surgery will be,My oldest daughter had an accident and is in the hospital and will also have to have surgery.I am trying to hold together as best as I can. Wow so many things at once.Prayers would be very much appreciated.Take care and have a good week.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@hellie 

So sorry to hear of all the difficulties, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 🌺🌻

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SUMMER BY THE SEA

[ Edited ]

@Lulutoby wrote:

Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

Hoping @mousiegirl  will see this one.

@Lulutoby   L O V E!  Thank you, will send this to DD. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hellie wrote:

Hello all.I want to let you know I won"t be around for a while.Have a lot of family health issues going on.Son-in-law in hospital with an infection(he is paraplegic) will have surgery when he is better.Son has scan tomorrow and then find out when his surgery will be,My oldest daughter had an accident and is in the hospital and will also have to have surgery.I am trying to hold together as best as I can. Wow so many things at once.Prayers would be very much appreciated.Take care and have a good week.

@hellie   So much to bear, hang in there.  Wishing all the best for everyone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hellie wrote:

@hellie  You and your family will be in my constant prayers during this time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hey all

this is Aqua glitterfish LOL

wow helli you have been hit with massive family problems, please know we are here for you and walk with you. Hang in there, each baby step is a step forward.

wow, we are the beginning of a thunderstorm, cropped out of the blue.

it is so very hot and humid they are bubbling up all over the place right now. did get clothes dried outside. going to hang out tomorrow,will watch 5pm news tonight.

not much else. got chores done and walk in.

ok later guys.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hellie 

Related image

I am sorry to hear about your family's health issues.  Keep the faith that everything will turn out well for each one of them as they recover from surgery.   (((Hugs))) to all.

"Today is full of possibilities not yet achieved." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor