Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@LIG1  Ha! I hid some of the petit fours @Tissyanne left for me. They were delicious with my tea this morning.

om nom eating GIF

@Puddles , I have been baking this morning, and we may need to put these new sweets under one of your tiaras for safe keeping. Shhh, don' let @LIG1  know our latest plan. 

Lemon berry

lemon-petit-fours.jpg

@Tissyanne  Nope, no need to hide these. I just ate them all. If you have more, save them for later when @LIG1 isn't around.

@Puddles & @Tissyanne no worries, I made fresh oatmeal, walnut and cranberry cookies today and oh my, they were so good with my tea.

Oops, I forgot to save you all some-- sorry, well.. maybe not. smiley

@LIG1 , Aww, I have homemade blueberry muffins, fresh churned butter, and warm cinammon tea to share with you, and well, now, it will be just me, and @Puddles . Sorry. doggyhug3.gif

@Tissyanne   It was all so yummy, especially these! 

I'm glad we didn't have to share with @LIG1.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

This is a print of my original mixed media design. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it with

Honored Contributor

Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all Vincent Van Gogh #writing #inspiration #filmpic.twitter.com/hFM1gEBnCQ

Honored Contributor

@possummink 

Everything okay? I was concerned when I didn’t see you posting. I saw a picture on yahoo yesterday of a long bridge, red pickup truck and horribly dark storm clouds. If I remember correctly the bridge went to Alton Illionois. 

Honored Contributor

I hate when that happens...